Playlist ideas

The Playlist That Covers It All

Disney? Check. Country? Check. Throwbacks? Check. Pop? Check.

272
The Playlist That Covers It All

We all have those days where all we want to do is listen to the throwback songs from our middle school days or when we only want to listen to pop songs to boost our mood. But some days, you are in the mood for a good mix, and I have the perfect playlist that will cover every mood you may be in.

"From the Ground Up," Dan and Shay

Perfect slow song for a wedding but also for when you are feeling mellow and content with yourself.

"In My Blood," Shawn Mendes

Now, I may be biased, because I am one of Shawn's biggest fans, but this song will really pump you up and have you feeling on top of the world ready to conquer anything. Besides, giving up isn't "in your blood."

"Scream," Zac Efron

For when you feel like you just need to SCREAM.

"Since U Been Gone," Kelly Clarkson

It's a good "headbanger" for when you are feeling much better about yourself.

"God, Your Mama, and Me," Florida Georgia Line

A slow country song with a fun beat that will really put you in the feels.

"Shake it Off," Taylor Swift

This song is sure to boost your mood and have a dance party with yourself (and friends!).

"My Shot," Hamilton Cast

I love musicals, and with Hamilton being one of my favorites, of course, this song is included in my Spotify!

"I Lived," One Republic

This song really makes you think back to all the fun times you have had so far in your life and also look forward to what's ahead.

"This is the New Year," Glee Cast

12/10 recommend watching "Glee" on Netflix but also recommend adding some "Glee" songs to your playlist. This one is one of my favorites because you can really hear the joy in the students' voices.

"Don't Stop Believin'," Journey

A good classic like this one is always essential.

"Sucker," Jonas Brothers

If you were like me counting down the minutes till the Jonas Brothers reunion, then is it even a question of whether or not "Sucker" should be in your playlist?

"Look What God Gave Her," Thomas Rhett

This new song quickly jumped to the top of my "recently played" list. It's a good pop/country mix, so even if you aren't a huge country fan, you're sure to enjoy this song!

"Bohemian Rhapsody," Queen

I have always enjoyed Queen's music, especially after my sophomore year marching band show. But now, I love it even more because of the "Bohemian Rhapsody" movie that came out this past year. It did a fantastic job of telling the story of Queen, and it will leave you appreciating their music even more.

"The Climb," Miley Cyrus

Not only is it from our prime "Hannah Montana" days, but it has an inspirational message that is important to hear at any part of life... there are challenges, but it is all a part of life that you will learn to climb.

Hopefully, this helps you create a playlist with all the songs and genres you can imagine and you will no longer have trouble choosing a playlist for when you just don't know what music mood you are in!