Things Only People With Dietary Restrictions Understand

It sucks, especially when you develop them later in life.

5
YouTube

If you have dietary restrictions, you understand how hard it can be to find foods that you can ACTUALLY eat. And you really really miss the days when you didn't have them. Because your favorite snacks are now off limits and you hate not being able to eat them. Or maybe you eat them and suffer the consequences.

Going to a restaurant and having very few options to eat.

Parks And Rec GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Going to restaurants is the worst and if you're a picky eater, it's a nightmare.

Being sad eating the same boring food. 

Parks And Recreation GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

You just really want something but you can't have it. So you're stuck with the food you got. It really can suck.

When you find something you can eat that's really delicious AND a treat!

It really can be difficult but honestly it's so nice to be able to treat yo self!

This gif is literally when you try and have something you're not supposed to. 

You're stomach and brain both say no. Plus you have some regrets.

Finding a whole aisle of food you can eat. 

Happy Parks And Recreation GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

SO MANY CHOICES AND THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD!!!

You like to stick with what you know you can eat. 

Parks And Recreation Funny Gif GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

It might sound boring to eat something every time but honestly, it's good food and won't make you sick.

When your friends have nothing for you to eat. 

You understand and know that you'll survive. But it will suck watching them eat food.

When your friends or family or coworkers order food you can't eat. 

But you really want some. But you can't have any.

But you reallllyyyyy want some.

Having to eat foods you don't really like. 

Parks And Recreation Eating GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

If you're a picky eater, you've had to learn to start liking some foods.

And worst of all accidentally eating something you weren't supposed to.  

Parks And Rec College Problems GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

So much pain that you feel like you've died.