Why I'm Obsessed With Michelle Obama

Why I'm Obsessed With Michelle Obama

You will be missed, FLOTUS.

64
Why I'm Obsessed With Michelle Obama
www.bet.com

Ever since 2008 when Michelle Obama became the First Lady of the Untied States, she has handled her time in the white house with grace and poise. Not only has she made history with being the very first African American First Lady, but she also is only one of three First Ladies to have received a masters degree. Michelle Obama is one of my biggest role models and also a role model to many women across the globe. Whether it's her fighting for the education of girls nationally and internationally, or educating the children of America, the importance of healthy lifestyles, Michelle Obama will go down in history as one of the greatest First Ladies our country has had the privilege to have.

1. She is a great mom

She has raised her two girls, Maila and Sasha, to perfection. Having to raise two girls in the white house while having all eyes on you is no easy job. But even having all the responsibilities that come with being the First Lady, Michelle still has her children as her top priority by being a hands on mom.

2. She fights for the well-being of the children of America

In 2010, Michelle Obama launched the Let's Move! campaign dedicated to solving the challenges of childhood obesity. She fought for the right of having every child have access to healthy food and that they were physically active everyday. She treats every child like her own and will battle for what's right.

3. She wants to give every girl a chance to have a proper education around the world

More than 62 million girls worldwide aren't in school, whether it be because of their traditions within their communities or because they don't have the the resources. In 2015, the President and First lady launched "Let Girls Learn" in hopes to provide more resources for girls to gain access to an education which would lead to a brighter future for them.

4. She has a great sense of style

Whether it be her hair, her taste in fashion, or her arms, homegirl is doing something right.

5. She's hilarious

There have been many times when Michelle's natural sense of humor has shined through. Like when she appeared on James Corden's Carpool Karaokeand showed that even a First Lady can get down, or when she appeared on Stephen Colberts' The Late Show and executed the most hilarious impersonation of the President.

6. She's an impeccable First Lady

And you can not tell me otherwise. Thank you First Lady Michelle Obama for teaching me that anything is possible and to never let what someone says stray me away from my goals. You have been the greatest role model for men and women across the world.

We will miss you, FLOTUS.