My Psychic Reading

My Experience With A Psychic

This is the real tea.

29
My Experience With A Psychic
Pintrest

When I first went to the psychic, it was after I ate dinner I stumbled across the big glowing psychic sign that read "tarot card readings." I talked about seeing a psychic for months, getting my palm read or tarot cards read or even having my future seen. I told the psychic I didn't have an appointment, I was just a walk-in and happened to come across her shop. I never really had an answer whether I believed in psychics or not, but rather having to see it for myself to decide if I believe in them. I had recently just got accepted to an internship program with my university, shadowing a previous professor I took sociology with. I also recently just got done fighting with my ex-boyfriend, arguing constantly even though he was with someone new, but I still could not get myself to get over him. My ex-boyfriend and I had ended on bad terms after we had broken things off months after we ended; blocking, screaming matches, and him ending with a new girlfriend. I had sat down in front of the psychic, my heart racing. She doesn't ask me for my name, or my age or even where I am from. The first thing she asks me is: "when do you start your internship?" I was shocked, my jaw fell into my lap and I answered quietly. She asked me why I could not get past my ex and that she knows he has a new girlfriend, but that they will not last, he misses me and she is nothing like me. She wrote down the letters RGSJ, she said that they were all the first letter of the first names of the boys in my life. The first letter was R; my prom date from senior year of high school ( I am a sophomore in college) reached out and texted me the same night I had left the psychic, confessing to me he had always had a crush on me, completely in love with me and wanted to go on a date. Two months after I left the psychic, I had been blocked on social media including my phone number by my ex-boyfriend I argued with, I recently received an Instagram message asking a question. Two months after I had seen the psychic, I had believed most everything she told me. She told me my ex-boyfriend was going to reach out to be around Easter, this might have been the preview of him reaching out to me. Before I left, I had asked" "do you think he really will reach out to me even though we ended on poor times?" with no hesitation, she responded absolutely. Ever since my first psychic experience, I plan on going back and have found a way to incorporate this into my life. If my ex-boyfriend does reach out to me before Easter, I promised myself I will go back to my same psychic and ask her to perform another tarot card reading.