15 Of The Most Devastating Song Lyrics

15 Of The Most Devastating Song Lyrics

Some of the saddest song lyrics of all time.

950
15 Of The Most Devastating Song Lyrics

There is a trend on Tik Tok where people share absolutely soul-crushing lyrics from their favorite songs or artists. Here are fifteen of the most devastating lyrics from my perspective.

1. "If I fix you / Will you hate me?" - 'Georgia', Phoebe Bridgers

2. "So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep" - 'Last Kiss', Taylor Swift

3. "I'll let you in but I'm scared to / What if you hate what I show you?" - 'Ocean', Matt Haughey

4. "You're not mine anymore / But I'm still a little bit yours" - 'A Little Bit Yours', JP Saxe

5. "I hope he's home for you even though I had to lose you" - 'CHICKEN TENDIES', Clinton Kane

6. "I'm the last thing you'd remember" - 'December', Neck Deep

7. "It's been so long since I've felt loved, smiled, felt strong / And what can I do when I'm not friends with my reflection" - 'Broken', Jonah Kagen

8. "You call me up again just to break me like a promise" - 'All Too Well', Taylor Swift

9. "Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do" - 'Joanne', Lady Gaga

10. "Been talkin' 'bout the way things change / And my family lives in a different state" - 'Rivers and Roads', The Head and the Heart

11. "You never asked once / No, you never asked why / If I was putting things off / If I was drinking too much of that red wine" - 'Glue Myself Shut', Noah Kahan

12. "And I'll become / What you became to me" - Black Balloon, The Goo Goo Dolls

13. "The truth is I am a toy that people enjoy / 'Til all the of the tricks don't work anymore" - 'Liability', Lorde

14. "And now, all your love is wasted / Then who the hell was I?" - 'Skinny Love', Bon Iver

15. "But if you carry on abusing, you'll be robbed from us / I refuse to lose another friend to drugs" - 'Leave a Light On', Tom Walker