Best Songs of Lauren Daigle

The Best Lauren Daigle Songs

She's not only a beautiful and soulful singer but she exudes her love for Christ in every breath she takes.

63
The Best Lauren Daigle Songs
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bno5vFUha79/?hl=en&taken-by;=lauren_daigle

Lauren Daigle is one of the top Christian artists of today and she only continues to top all the charts. Recently, she came out with an amazing new album called "Look Up Child." This album could easily be described as her best work, however I still adore the 2015 Lauren or when she first debuted. I highly recommend listening to every single song that she has produced, but if you can't do that then here are some of the very best!

1. "You Say" 

Ugh, this song just gets me every single time and I can't begin to describe to you all how beautiful it is. Every word was so carefully picked to string together a whole song full of goodness, wisdom, and love.

2. "Trust In You" 

This song is my go-to anthem when my days feel like they'll never end or when a situation is beginning to get the best of me and I don't know what to do anymore. Daigle so accurately displays for us that we only have to trust in God and everything will fall into place, even when it's difficult or seems pointless, trusting in God is always the best answer.

3. "This Girl" 

If you're like me then you constantly move and never seem to stop, but isn't funny how every time I stop I'm lost because I've been so caught up in everything that I don't know what's happening around me. Daigle uses her soulful blue side with this song and let's us know that all that really matters in life is that we recognize we're children of God and live for Him to the best of our ability.

4. "How Can It Be" 

We as humans truly suck and we need our Savior more than ever with each passing day. Along with that, we all wonder how it's possible for God to love us even when we mess up and don't deserve his unfailing grace. Yet, He loves us more every. single. day. Listen to this song and just let that sink in because once it does you'll never the same again.

5. "Look Up Child" 

Jesus tells us to look towards Him with everything that we do, so maybe listen to this beaut every morning just so you remember how very important you are and that you are never alone. God has held you through every moment and breath this whole time and He'll never let you fall.

6. "Love Like This" 

Yeah, we don't deserve any of the love that Christ gives to us. Guys He died on the cross for us and it all is so freely given. That is absolutely insane that we are given such a beautiful gift of life from the one that paid the price. Forgiveness, love, light, blessings, and so much more are not things that we can ever earn rather they are given to us.

7. "Rescue" 

WE ARE FREE. WE ARE NO LONGER SLAVES TO SIN.

So, why don't we shout this more and more. God has rescued us from such an evil plague that sin brings and I pray that I continue to praise God for all that He has saved me from. Forever His name will be on my lips.

8. "First" 

Something a little more upbeat for you all and still it is littered with words of praise and desperate hope to always seek our Lord and Savior first in everything in life. Need I say anymore?

9. "Still Rolling Stones" 

Let's go guys! The stone has been rolled away and Jesus has risen from the grave! Is there anything that we could ever really be upset over because Jesus rose from the grave and if that isn't enough for you to be stoked about life then I guess nothing will ever be enough.

10. "My Revival" 

The title kind of says it all I think. God is my revival He is my everything and He is, was, and will forever be the most important being on this planet. The coolest part about all of it too is that we are His children. You, me, and the sweet old lady that lives next to you. We are all of His children and He loves us more than we could ever imagine.