Kim K's Bum Might Be Informing America's Youth

One cheek at a time.

425

As our generation becomes more involved with technology, we seem to lose part of our brain cells. Social media has become a popular medium, and you can always find the individual in the room who can't seem to look away from their phone. How much do we really know about the world around us?

Older generations complain about our incompetence and our lack of interest in anything other than how many followers or likes we have. It seems like we have been disconnected from the world.

We all have those Facebook "friends" that go on rants about our generation being full of narcissistic airheads who just want attention, but then their social media is full of selfies. We also have the political activist who wants to rant on social media about how social media is the problem.

Then we have my favorite, the idealist. They are the individuals who are so stuck in their ways that they post racist, sexist, and just plain rude rants about anyone. They will defend their case until death, and I find those people just plain entertaining.

So, what is the most interesting and talked about subject of our Internet-obsessed time? Kim Kardashians' butt.

That's right - it is so huge that it seems to always pop up as a hot topic. A website named http://www.thebigassnews.com has turned this asset into newsworthy content. They place breaking news headlines across her bum, and you can click it to read the full article. Every person's dream to touch her bum just came true.

Take a look for yourself. It is actually the greatest thing related to Kim K. that I have ever seen.

They even get a bathing suit shot in there to really draw you in. That's one way to get people interested in reading about world news.

Kim K. has a net worth of $65 million, and she can thank her curves for that. Although many people have very strong opinions about this reality star's actual talent, we all have to admit she is a pretty good businesswoman. She build a bum empire, and her whole family is piggy backing off of her fame. That is pretty impressive.