"The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" star Kaitlyn Bristowe is a social media icon, podcaster, entrepreneur, reality TV star, and now MUSICIAN!
Kaitlyn released a single on Thursday called "If I'm Being Honest," not only are we introduced to her voice we didn't know she had, she showed a whole new side of vulnerability that we can all relate to.
These lyrics really hit home and show another perspective of celebrities being open through their art with their fans.
1. "Maybe I drink a little more wine than I should"
2. "Maybe I'm good at making things look all good"
3. "If I'm being honest, I'm not always as tough as I seem"
4. "The words that I say to myself are the ones that hit the hardest"
5. "I can be hard enough for all of us on myself"
6. "Love me or love me not, they don't know me"
7. "No one's ever gonna come and live my life for me"
8. "Just cause I'm an open book don't mean you get the whole story"
9. "I can have my moments"
10. "Words can get the best of me"
Get Kaitlyn Bristowe's iconic lip shine with this L.A. Colors lip gloss and her go-to scrunchie look with this mega pack of scrunchies!
As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.