How To Start A Fashion Blog In 5 Practical Steps

5 Practical Steps To Building A Viral Fashion Blog — For The Person Who Dresses ALL Their Friends

Way to having a stylish, successful and fun fashion blog

239

Are you a fashion icon to all of your friends and want to take your style to the next level by starting a fashion blog? By following these five fashion blogging tips you will be well on your way to having a stylish, successful and fun fashion blog.

1. Be in the know.

Fashion blogs are quickly becoming the next big thing in the fashion industry. To understand how this blogging revolution is shaking up the fashion world, you have to read what is already out there.

Read the blogs of successful fashion schools, fashion merchandising schools, fashion community sites and research blogs that have caught your interest in the past. Knowing the type of blogs you like and don't will help you hone in on your own blogging style.

2. Create a must-have name.

It's all in the name! You can have the best, most relatable fashion blog in the world, but without a catchy and easy-to-spell name that hints at what your blog is about, your future readers could be lost. Keep it simple. Keep it fun. Make it fashionable.

3. Have a haute template.

Most blog sites have templates that can be used to help you get started. Make sure to choose a template that is fun, not too hard on the eyes and easy to use. The most imperative aspect of your page is that readers can see, interact and search your posts.

4. Write what you love.

What makes you and your fashion style unique is what is going to keep your readers coming back for more. Blogging takes time, dedication and can be frustrating at times, so if you are not writing about what you absolutely love, then it is all for naught. You know your style; don't be afraid to put it out there.

5. Don't keep your fans waiting.

There is nothing worse than anticipating your favorite bloggers latest post to no avail. Some blogs are updated every day, or even every hour.

But for those who do not have that much time available to dedicate towards blogging, make sure you are updating your blog at least once a week to keep your readers interested and coming back for more. This way, you'll be able to build up a good base of loyal readers.