2019 is your year

2019 Resolutions

What I hope we all accomplish this year, next year and every year.

11
2019 Resolutions
Samantha Santorelli

1. Stop apologizing

Google

Stop apologizing for things you are not sorry for. Stop apologizing for being yourself always.

2. Becoming healthier 

Google

Eating better not only to lose weight, but because your body is a temple and should be taken care of.

3. Stop chasing people 

Google

You do not need anyone who does not need you. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for.

4. Become more invested in myself 

Google

Learn to love yourself more and put yourself first before others.

5. Make mental health a priority 

Google

Being able to love your alone time, being able to know you deserve more than what you am receiving. Loving yourself so much that no one can tear you down.

6. Spend more time alone 

Google

Be content with your own company. Take in your own personality, your own happiness and personality.

7. Focus on the future, not the past 

Google

Make right now, who you are at this moment a priority. Nothing else matters than how I feel right now.

8. Leave negative people in 2018 

Google

Stop allowing negative energy and people bring down your happiness. Be your own sunshine.

9. Look at the big picture 

Google

Focus on things that matter, that make you happy rather than solely the negative elements of you life.

10. Protecting my peace 

Google

Protecting your inner peace and now allowing outside forces to interfere with my self growth.