Goals for the new year
New Year

6 Goals For The New Year

My goals for 2019...

47
6 Goals For The New Year

1. Be Happy

One of my goals for every year is definitely to be happy. Of course, things will happen here and there, but my overall goal is to always be happy no matter what I am going through. Staying positive is a good way to help me stay happy and in good spirits. Also surrounding yourself with people that make you feel like sunshine is another great way to stay happy during this new year.

2. Get Amazing Grades

HAVING SUBSTANTIAL GRADES IS A BIG ONE FOR ME. This past semester I did great, but I want to keep going. Spring of 2019 I plan on being at club lib 24/7. When I check to see on canvas what the status of my grades are and they are good then it is a weight lifted off my shoulder.

3. Live A Little

When I say "live a little" I mean it in doses, not some craziness. I want to try new things and go to places I have not been to before. If I'm doing good in classes and my friend wants to go out or travel for the weekend, I'll say yes. That is what I mean when I say to live a little.

4. Get Involved

This past semester I was not as involved as I typically would be, but this new year I plan to change that. I am the type of person that always likes to keep busy because if not I will just be sitting in my house bored to death. I always like having something to do because it keeps me calm, to be honest. This year I want to be busy with getting involved and giving back to my community.

5. Stress Less

I tend to stress about small things that will not matter in a couple weeks from now and I want to stop doing that. When it comes to school obviously I will stress just because I want to keep doing well, but when it comes to life, in general, I will stop stressing as much and not caring.

6. Let Go

Letting go goes hand in hand with stressing less. When I say let go I mean not really giving a shit about what people think or have to say. If I want to do something and it makes me happy then who cares about the rest of the baggage that comes with it.