Freshmen Feelings Coming Home After Their First Semester
Winter Break

The 10 Feelings All Freshmen Feel When They Come Home After Their First Semester

As Dorothy once said, "There's no place like home."

46

Coming home after first semester like...

1. Crying when you finally get to see your pet

MY LOVE IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!!!!!

2. Crying some more when you meet up with your best friend

MY OTHER LOVE I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!

3. Crying a third time when your favorite dish is made for dinner

WOW THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE DINNING HALL!!!

4.  Telling yourself you have to stop crying because you haven't been away that long to begin with 

Wow okay sorry about that y'all, I'm feeling better. I'm just happy to be home.

5. Finding joy in the little things of your home town

I love this corner. I used to pass it all of the time but loo now some flowers are growing underneath the stop sign. Incredible.

6. Sleeping. In. 

Enough said.

7. Panicking because you think you have homework but then you remember that you don't have to do any homework 

You mean I can just watch Netflix without any stress?

8. Feeling like your in high school again when you go out and just hang with some friends

I don't have to worry about anything. What's college debt? What's that B+ that should have been an A? I don't know all I know is that I'm back.

9. Getting excited for the holidays again 

I have no money but I am going to try to buy everyone the best gifts.

10. Letting the happiness wash over you because you are finally home and you just get to enjoy it for four-ish weeks 

This will be the best month of my life, I know it.