10 Cheesy Feel Good Movies

10 Feel-Good Movies To Turn That Frown Upside Down

Any time, any day, these are the movies for you.

68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wn6pAIRjjY

Movies, what a wonderful thing that was created. Without them, I'm not sure I would be who I am in this world. I am such a fan of the cheesy chick-flick, romcoms that it's kind of ridiculous how much I really do love them. No matter what your mood is: happy, sad, tired, angry, homesick or bored, these 10 movies are for sure going to put you in that feel good mood.

17 Again

We know we all love some Zac Efron, so this movie is a must watch. Secretly, we know we all wished Zac was a student at our high schools.

She's The Man

Because Amanda Bynes as a man is the funniest thing on the planet. Added bonus: Channing Tatum is in this movie too!

School of Rock

THESE KIDS SERIOUSLY ROCK. Jack Black never fails to make us all laugh out loud.

Freaky Friday 

Because switching places with your mom in real life would never be this cool.

The Holiday 

Yes it might be set during Christmas, but it can certainly be watched during any time of the year.

The Parent Trap

Go Lindsey Lohan, you absolutely rocked this movie.

Elf

Not just for Christmas time, and if you haven't seen this you live under a rock...just saying.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Only on Netflix. Based off of the book. Trending all over social media. IT'S SO SO GOOD. Also, Peter Kavinsky is wicked hot.

The Kissing Booth 

Super cute, super cheesy, but it's adorable. And Noah Flynn is gorgeous.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie 

HEY NOW HEY NOW THIS IS WHAT DREAM ARE MADE OF!!!!!