Y'all... The Earth Is Not Flat

Y'all... The Earth Is Not Flat

Are y'all for real or all y'all serious?

27
Y'all... The Earth Is Not Flat

So... for a while now I have been hearing about how some people think the earth is flat, but I never paid attention because I honestly thought it was a joke. Humans love to do and say strange things for attention, views, likes, and shares. About a year ago I realized that SOME are not playing at all.

This "reality" that some people have come to terms with blows my damn mind! There are literally pictures, videos, LIVE VIDEO of earth being monitored. I have seen a lot of these... the earth is round. YOUTUBE has many live videos of NASA circling around with their satellites in order to capture many different sights of earth at different angles. IT'S ROUND!

Sometimes I really wonder if people are mentally stable; what makes you think you can honestly make such bogus claims knowing damn well there all types of facts to prove you wrong? I think some of these people didn't get enough attention as a child, maybe they were the middle child. Maybe they got bullied at school, maybe their ideas always go shut down or doubted. Now that they are adults, they feel the need to have a say so in something, maybe they feel if they repeat this bullshit long enough, even dumber people will get on board.

I legit just stumbled upon a video of ABC News interviewing individuals who attend a "flat earth convention". Number one, why the hell is ABC entertaining this foolishness? Anything for views huh? I guess so. One woman wrote a poem about her belief... GIRL IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE! I am so over humans, I can't take it. If you honestly think earth IS FLAT, seek help. get to the root of why you are ruined inside. Tell your parents, guardians, or whoever raised you that they did not do a good job. If their feelings are hurt, oh well! They need to know the truth. The human race is already in shambles, they need to know they created part of it.

Thank you, good day.