You Are Better Than The Negativity

You Are Doing Better Than You Think

You are doing better than you think you are doing.

7
You Are Doing Better Than You Think
Photo by Alex Holyoake on Unsplash

Life sucks and we are not perfect. We will stumble and fall and we will fail many times. The important thing to remember when everything gets overwhelming and you feel as though you cannot do anything right is that you are doing better than you think you are. I know that when you stumble and fall, it seems as though you are the absolute worst and cannot get anything right; the truth is, you are not the absolute worst, you do get things right, and you are not as bad as you think you are. Give yourself credit for your abilities and what you are capable of doing. Remember who you are and what you can do. Stop making yourself out to be a bad person. You are better than you think you are and you are doing better than you think.

It may feel like your world is over or that you have ruined a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity or that you have made a fool of yourself, but the beauty of the situation is that you are learning and thriving in that mess because you are doing better than you think. The situation is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, but you are overwhelming yourself with a ton of negativity. Turn the negativity into positivity and remind yourself of your capabilities and abilities. Remind yourself that the situation is better than you think and that you are doing better than you think. The best thing you can do in a negative situation is find a positive, keep going, and look up. Be strong in the mistakes, use the confidence you feel like you do not have, and do not quit on yourself. You are doing much better than what you think and you will make it. You are not stuck and will come out victorious on the other side.