The 4 C's Why Every Person Should Have A Dog Best Friend
Nature Animals

The 4 C's Why Every Human Needs A Dog Best Friend

All shapes and all sizes, they will love you no matter what.

920
Emma Weisbrod

As I am sitting in a house taking care of someone else's dogs and at the same time missing my own sweet little dog at home, it is pretty obvious to recognize just how easy it is to love the animal we call our pets. Here are the 4 c's why every person should have a dog best friend.

1. The Cuddling.

media.giphy.com

How could you possibly hate an animal, no matter the size, snuggling up with you to show you how much they love you as their person.

2. The Cute Photo-Ops.

media.giphy.com

Literally anything a dog does is a perfect opportunity for a photo. The more photos you have of your dog the more opportunities you have to brag about how cute they are to everyone you meet.

3. The Constant Shadow.

i.gifer.com

If you get lucky with one of these animals, you are never alone because that shadow in the shape of a dog is going to follow you everywhere they possibly can. Watch out, you might find your pet following you in the bathroom because they just can't bear to leave your side!

4. The Companionship

This is a friendship that is absolutely irreplaceable. A dog will always love you as a best friend as you will them. You give them care and attention, so they return the favor with their loyalty and their always wanting to feel attached at your hip. Even though dogs can't talk, your bond can be so strong that that factor won't ever matter.

media.tumblr.com

Sure, dogs are not humans, but there's not a single human that is like any dog. The 4 c's of owning a dog are just as good as a having human best friend, however this love is a little different because it comes with a tail and four legs.