Deciding My Future

Deciding My Future

Not knowing what I will be when I graduate, feeling uncertain if this is really the path I will take, am I giving up to easy?

7
Deciding My Future
Miriam concepcion

Unfortunately some or maybe all do not know the certainty of what it is to come. We all have had plans and ideas set for our future yet some may never be set in stone. That is when complications arise, the mystery of the unknown, we are told often if not that a time will come and we will discover what it is our future will really hold. There will be a time where we would decide our choices with certainty yet when will be that time some like me can be very impatient and maybe even scared. Not knowing what would happen after these four in college. If the decisions we have made already with certainty will stand strong.

Recently one of my friends had posted a " To whom this may concern", and as I read this it couldn't be more true. So now I share you this and maybe hopefully quench some of your fears.

To whom this may concern,

College is hard. College has its ups and downs. It is not like high school. There are going to be times that you want to give up, grades may not always be on point, and you may change your major 5-6 times before you graduate. Everyone is different. However, you begin to learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. What you like and don't like, and you will become the person that you want to become. Fall in love with your dreams and achieve them. Maybe you need to change your direction and that's okay too. Maybe this new path is what's better for you. College helps you find yourself, and never give up from finding who you truly want to be, no matter how much work it takes! Hope this blesses someone this evening. Much love.

We can only continue on the path we are deciding to take when there is uncertainty follow your desires, you can be what ever you to be, you can study all that you wants. There is never a limit on knowledge, the only limit is your ambition to do so. It's okay to be unsure, it really sucks and can sometimes be really stressing, I share this with you be because I myself know the feeling. Not knowing what I will be when I graduate, feeling uncertain if this is really the path I will take, am I giving up to easy? These are all unanswered that I have faced,

Does it get easy is the question?

Well maybe not yet but it will be. To all the the question paths we take