Living By The Beach Transformed Me From City Girl To Boho Babe
Lifestyles

City girl me never thought she'd be so down to hit up the beach like she is now.

552

Coming to college, I was obviously super attracted to the fact that my school was near the water, but I didn't know how much that would have an effect on my overall presence, persona, style, vibe, the list could clearly go on and on...

I really feel as if living by everyday life in jean shorts and a t-shirt, knowing that in my downtime (which I don't have much of in college), I'm free to hit up the pool whenever I'd like, would change my overall persona and the way I go about my life, but I can, in fact, promise you that it has.

As much as I loved growing up in a relatively busy suburban area directly outside of the city- mind you, I was only about a 20-minute drive from two of the most popular and desired travel locations in the world — Miami and Fort Lauderdale, I have really learned to thrive in a beach town.

I have become so much more of a chill and laid back person because of the atmosphere in which I am experiencing life in college in. Although, realistically, I don't have the time to spend my days in a bikini and tanning by the pool, the fact that I live in an atmosphere where I am able to do this has really had an effect on me.

Waking up in the town that I live in has just inspired me to live my best life and has really brought good vibes and allowed me to become the best version of myself.

Packing up all of my things and moving from the city to the beach has BY far been one of the best choices I have ever made- City Girl gone Boho Babe was definitely a good move.