Your Holiday Scent Based On Your Zodiac Sign
Education

The Holiday Candle Scent You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Which one are you?

123
https://www.pexels.com/photo/balls-bow-boxes-candle-237904/

The holidays are in full swing and what better way to celebrate than with candles? With the hundreds of scents out in stores, it can be daunting when you're gift shopping for someone, or even for yourself. But, have no doubt. All you need is to turn to your zodiac sign for the perfect holiday scent.

Aries - 'Tis the Season

Bath and Body Works

It only makes sense for the start of the zodiac to also kick off the holiday season. What better way than with the 'Tis the Season candle?

Taurus - Cinnamon Caramel Swirl

Bath and Body Works

Another Earth sign that matches up with the smell of fresh cinnamon for this festive season.

Gemini- Twisted Peppermint 

Bath and Body Works

You know how they say there's two faces of a Gemini? What better to represent it than the "Twisted Peppermint" scent?

Cancer- Hot Cocoa and Cream

Bath and Body Works

Cancers, gather 'round with your loved ones and enjoy this cozy scent for the holidays

Leo - Champagne Toast

Bath and Body Works

For those who enjoy luxurious things, this is the scent for you. Nothing says luxury like champagne.

Virgo- Mahogany Teakwood

Bath and Body Works

The Earth sign in your life will appreciate the earthy and cologne like scent.

Libra- Winter Woods

Bath and Body Works

An air sign, the Libra in your life will love the outdoor smell of winter woods.

Scorpio- Cuff Links

For those in your life that you can't quite figure out

Sagittarius - Fresh Balsam

Bath and Body Works

Nothing says freedom like this fresh earthy scent

Capricorn - Flannel

Bath and Body Works

Cozy up with your Capricorn bae and this scent

Aquarius- Fresh Sparkling Snow

Bath and Body Works

What's more perfect for a water sign than the scent of fresh sparking snow?

Pisces -Marshmallow Fireside

Bath and Body Works

A gentle scent for the gentle Pisces in your life