6 Best Of Songs Of The NEW Harry Styles

6 Of The Best Songs From The NEW Harry Styles

The best songs that Harry Styles has put out in his solo career.

246

Harry Styles, a former member of the band One Direction has been making music on his own for a few years now, ever since the band split. Here are 6 of his best songs that he's put out in his solo career.

1. "Cherry"

This song includes voicemail snippets from his ex girlfriend, who the song is probably about. It is an extremely vulnerable song that explains how moving on after a breakup can be extremely emotionally exhausting. The little things you notice and connect to a certain individual can be really taunting. When a person moves on before you, it can. be even more excruciating to think about all the things they are doing with their new person that they used to do with you.

2. "Falling"

Harry is notably one of the most vulnerable and lyrically distinct writers. "Falling" only proves that statement more. It is not a typical breakup song, it dives deeper into the emotional distress and wreckage that comes after a falling out with a person you loved. He uses simple words to construct complex l, and very real, lyrics.

3. "Two Ghosts"

Harry is really good at talking about the different stages of relationships. This song explains what it is like to encounter a person from your past that you knew well.

The changes and growth that happen in between encounters. That fact that in a point of time, these two people new so much about one another, now, when reintroduced they barely know the person they are looking at. This is a very unique sensation and the lyrics explain it very well.

4. "Sweet Creature"

In dedication to his mom, Harry wrote this beautiful song. Even though right off the bat, you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell that it's about his mom, there are certain lyrics that just make absolute sense for it to be about his mother. The entire song is about this said "sweet creature" being his way home.

5. "Girl Crush"

Listening to this song makes me wish that Harry did more covers. His rendition of Little Big Town's "Girl Crush". He definitely does it justice and emphasizes the pain and longing that the song is meant to put off.

6. "Canyon Moon" ​

This is just a fun lovey dove song that you can listen to even if you aren't in love. It is all around fun and just a really good song to listen to when you're happy or a positive mood.

Harry Styles was always a great singer. Now that he's a one-man band, I think that's proven to be even more true. Plus, his new style is pretty nice.