Where to Find the Best Cookies on Campus
Food Drink

A ranking of where I find the best cookieson Purdue's campus

864
https://unsplash.com/photos/OfdDiqx8Cz8

I don't know if anyone's as big of a fan of cookies as much as I am, so I'm not sure if this list is needed or not. Nevertheless, I'm sure there's somewhere out there that shares my love for these baked goods, so here's a ranking of the best cookies I found around Purdue's campus!

6. Windsor's Monster Cookies

Windsor's definitely one of my top favorite dining halls, but I will admit they don't always have the best desserts. These cookies, though, come rare to the menu and they are definitely worth trying. These cookies consist of peanut butter, M&M's, and chocolate chips which is basically a combination of heaven.

5. Ford's Classic Chocolate Chip

Ford has chocolate chip cookies almost everyday. It's almost a guarentee when you go. The best thing about Ford is that they also have ice cream, so if you're looking for a treat, you can make yourself a tasty ice cream sandwich with the cookies they have.

4. Wiley's Homemade Chocolate Chip

When I first visited Purdue, everyone kept telling me how good the cookies are at Wiley. They famously became known for their warm and soft batches of chocolate chip cookies. Whenever I go up to get some, though, they're almost always gone.

3. Cary Knight Spot's Bakery

This late-night spot is known for its comfort food and I never even thought they would have cookies until one night when I was there waiting for an order of fries. I wasn't expecting much and didn't realize how good it would be until I tried it. I definitely would recommend this if you have any dining dollars left and have a sweet tooth.

2. Insomnia Cookies

Insomnia is known for their amazing cookies, so it's no surprise that it's on this list when there's one right on Stadium Ave. It's never a surprise with what you're buying, because there's definitely a reason why they're so popular.

1. McDonald's

This was the best hidden gem I have ever discovered. My friends and I wanted a cheaper alternative for those late nights when all you want are warm cookies, but don't wanna pay $20 just for six cookies from Insomnia. We found that McDonald's sells a "cookie tote" with thirteen cookies for just $4! Not to mention, they're amazing, soft, and warm too.