My Beauty Bag Must-Haves

My Beauty Bag Must-Haves

I have a bunch of products in my makeup collection but these essential items are the holy grails for each use. Take a peek into my beauty bag!

22
My Beauty Bag Must-Haves

As some of you may know me personally, I have an eye for makeup. I’m the type of gal that’s not afraid to try that crazy trend and if it looks that bad, then I won’t be going outside to showcase it. With the humbling compliments on my makeup, it does take a beauty team to get it done and the members are in my makeup bag. In order of my makeup routine, here are my must-have products I can’t live without and their links if I sold you on them.

1. Becca: Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfecter

Now this bad boy has an important job. Since I suffer from blackheads, I like to make sure that the makeup I’m putting on is not seeping into my pores. This product acts as a shield between the two.

2. Benefit Cosmetics: The Big Easy Liquid To Powder SPF 35 Foundation

I'm usually a busy person, always heading outside to go in and this foundation has the protection I need to keep me restrained from looking like a lobster. Not only that, but it also finished very well. It goes on liquid and comes out looking like I powdered my face when I haven't. It cover blemishes and it is very light. This is literally my lifesaver.

3. Too Faced: Bronzed & Poreless Pore Perfecting Bronzer

This bronzer gives me that exact glow I need. It's a light shade that only comes in one color which is amazing for the day but during the night when you want more of a striking contour, this bronzer is great to build up on top of what you previously applied. So have at it girls, your cheekbones will slay the night away!

3. NARS: Blush in the shade Dolce Vita

I've been using this same shade for years now and it is the perfect red. Not too prominent but just the right amount of pigment to show that you're blushing.

4. COVER FX: Illuminator in the shade Moonlight

Every girl needs to be glowing and this is the right product for it. It's not overly shimmery where your face is looking like a disco ball but it does have the right amount of glow that the sun will love to play with for photos.

5. Urban Decay: Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube

This product is the holy grail of eyeshadow primers! What this does is keep your eyeshadow intact for 24 hours (I can admit, it has been on for longer) and prevents your eyeshadow from creasing. And here's a tip, a little bit does the job.

6) Sephora: Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

I like this eyeliner a lot because it's the blackest of the black. I started wearing this eyeliner in eighth grade when I was into the grunge look and all. And the best part about it is that it's waterproof. Romantic comedy endings have no match with waterproof.

7) BH Cosmetics: Carli Bybel Palette

After a hard decision, I narrowed it down to this palette. Although I'm obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked palettes, I feel like Carli Bybel's palette is a great one for beginners and also experts. Not only does it come with a selection of ten eyeshadow shades, it also offers four highlighters. And it gets even better, it prices at $12.50 and the pigment is amazing. If you're stumped on what kind of look you want to have, no worries, Carli Bybel has multiple tutorials on her YouTube channel. Here's one of my favorites from her.

8) MAC Cosmetics: Pigment in the shade Vanilla

This is the oldest trick in the book and since I have almond shaped eyes, I must use it to my advantage. Putting a white shimmery shade in the corners of your eyes makes your eyes look bigger than what they actually are. Don't believe me? Just try it out for yourself and you'll be looking like Allison from season 12 of America's Next Top Model.

9) NYC: Liquid Eyeliner in the shade Black

Believe it or not, this is the liquid eyeliner that works best for me. Other expensive ones have a felt tip or the formula is too dried out for my liking. This one is a replica of a paintbrush that has flexible bristles that allow me to make my cat eye looking sharp and fierce.

10) Benefit Cosmetics: They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

My lashes have always been something that's drawn attention to others and I owe the respect to this mascara. I am blessed to have long and thick eyelashes but this product just enhances any type of lashes and that's why this product is a must-have!

11) NARS: Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Cruella

I wear red lipstick when I want to look extra glammed up and this is my favorite lipstick for that. Even though it says lip pencil, it really is a lipstick. It's very matte since I'm not really into glossy lipstick and it stays on for a while, so you're covered when smooching.

12) MAC Cosmetics: Prep + Prime Fix +

Another holy grail of all setting sprays. If you look it up on YouTube, there's hundreds of raving reviews on it. With a few spritzes in a clock motion all around your face, your makeup will stay on from morning to night, I promise. There have been times when I've come home from going out and I'm just way too tired to take off my makeup but when I wake up, it looked like I put on a full face of makeup for just a Sunday and you know, that is just not the kind of girl I am on a Sunday.

So what did you learn today? My makeup routine, my beauty must-haves, the order I do my makeup and how .gif savvy I am! Stay glammed bitches!