5 Basic AF Halloween Costumes Every College Girl Needs To Avoid
popular

Be original please.

8781
Brydie Beauty

Halloween is one of the greatest times of the year.

You get to dress up and it's an excuse to party and look cute. However every year girls choose the same costumes over and over again. Don't get me wrong all of these are great options, but if you want to look different or be original these are not ideal.

Here are some costumes to avoid if you don't want to look ‘basic’.

1. Black Cat

All you need is all black, ears, and whiskers painted on. This costume shows that you either didn't try or could not come up with a better costume idea. A cat is the most basic of the halloween costumes.

2. Any animal

This one consists of just a pair of ears and a tail… and whatever outfit you feel makes sense for the specific animal. This costume is so easy to create and very unoriginal which is why it is very basic.

3. Angel/Devil

Although a very cute option (especially as a duo) this pairing is overdone and has been around since the beginning of time. You are bound to find many other girls dressed the same as you if you decide to rock this outfit.

4. Disney Princess

It is every girl's dream to be a princess, so why not dress up as one for halloween? Because this has been done so many times and it does not need to be repeated. You're bound to find a few princesses throughout the night. The plus side to this costume is that there are so many different princesses, there is a small chance that you might not find the same one (although that is very unlikely).

5. Superhero

Similarly to the Disney princesses, we all secretly want to be superheroes. Even though there is more than one hero, it is very likely that you will see these people walking around (especially wonder woman).