Bachelorette of the Week: Abby Watson
Friendships

Bachelorette Of The Week: Abby Watson

Here we have our first ever Summer Sweethearts Edition of Bach of the Week!

605
Bachelorette Of The Week: Abby Watson
Original Photo: Abby Watson

Hi, my name is Abby Watson! I'm a junior majoring in retail merchandising and minoring in public relations/communication studies. You'll most likely catch me with earbuds in and jamming to my Spotify playlists whilst around campus. If I'm not working, I'm definitely relaxing with a good book or a glass of moscato in my hand. I love music, dancing and, of course, fashion!

What are you up to this summer?

I'm currently interning at a Twin Cities fashion magazine, called The Volk Magazine! I'm an assistant wardrobe stylist, so I help pull clothes from various stores and style the models on set of photoshoots. Aside from that, I work as a freelance wardrobe stylist since I'm trying to build my portfolio!

How would your friends describe you?

"You're spirit animal is a hummingbird. You're small, you're always buzzing around (but not like in an annoying way), and you like nice things. It's like a bougie but not completely bougie animal." - Paige

"The only friend I count on to borrow clothes from." - Lauren

"Pint-sized chaos" - My little brother

Why are you the perfect catch for someone?

I really value stability, but I also love having a good time, and I am not afraid to get out of my comfort zone! I love eating Italian food (bonus points if a guy can cook for me), having chill wine nights with my girlfriends and discovering new music. I'm super social when I go out and can definitely hold a conversation with people.

So we heard you're pretty fashion forward?

Yes, I am always trying to keep up with the latest trends. I have the overflowing closet to prove it.

Does your man have to have fashion forward sense too?

Not necessarily. As long as he's not wearing something super cringe-worthy and let's me help style him once in awhile, then it's fine. (Note: if he's wearing saggy pants, I won't give him the time of day. Please leave those in the early 2000s where they belong.)

Also, he definitely needs to be okay with me stealing a few of his shirts :) #SorryNotSorry

What do you look for in the ideal partner?

I can definitely be a person who can get into a routine of things, so I like being around guys that are spontaneous, who love switching things up. I really like when a guy is confident and comfortable with who he is, but who isn't cocky and arrogant. I like guys who have ambition and really want to work hard. I want someone who can take things seriously but still have fun.

Also, he must be willing to take my Instagram pictures.

What celebrity would play you in a movie and what genre would your life story be?

Ugh, I personally love TV shows more than movies tbh. I think I'm definitely a combination of Carrie Bradshaw and Miranda Hobbes from "Sex and the City." So I'd probably go with Sarah Jessica Parker.

What is your go-to summer accessory?

Red bikini and a good summer tan. Need I say more?

Cats or Dogs?

DOGGOS ALL THE WAY. I have golden retriever-labrador puppy in my hometown, and he's my best friend.

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

A cheese pizza that has spinach, tomatoes, green peppers and parmesan cheese. Honestly, if you show up at my door with Domino's and wine, I will automatically like you

What's your ideal date?

Probably getting food at a restaurant. There's not much food that I won't eat, but Italian food is always a safe bet for me. Otherwise, buy me a vodka soda at the bar :)

Biggest pet peeve?

I really can't stand passive-aggressive people. Just be direct and to the point and don't beat around the bush.

Most attractive quality in a partner?

Kindness and empathy. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat strangers. If I'm on a date with a guy at a restaurant, and he's treating the server with rudeness and disrespect, I definitely wouldn't go out with him again.

How can those interested reach you?

You can slide into my Insta DMs at @abigailjmason. Otherwise, I make some dope AF playlists on my Spotify, @abbywatson12.

Related Articles Around the Web