10 Fascinating Adult Playgrounds In The U.S.

Who said adults can't have fun?

2515

There are a lot of things in the world we don't realize we can do. Here is a list of things I found to exist that I thought would be interesting to visit someday. From amazing picture opportunities, to thrills, to just hanging out- adult playgrounds exist and we should definitely check them out.

1. The Dream Machine

The Dream Machine is basically an Instagram playground based off of dreams turned into a reality! They have multiple rooms for the perfect aesthetically pleasing photo op!

2. Dig This

Dig This is basically a construction machinery playground for everyone 14 years and older. You can dig holes, throw tires, and drive around. Who wouldn't want to try it?

3. Smash Shack

Do you ever feel like smashing your plates? Or smashing a photo of your ex? Here's the place to do it! anything fragile, you can throw at a wall. Relieve the frustration!

4. VooDoo Authentica

This voodoo shop will let you create a doll and relieve some anger. If you want to relax by buying a doll, smelling candles, or knowing your future, this is the perfect place.

5. Lavatory

The Lavatory is a huge adult ball pit which they call "The Pit". You can take photos in the pit and in the photo booths they have. This is a perfect addition to a night out.

6. 29 Rooms

This is a women's media company based on storytelling. 29rooms is basically a really cool interactive museum that you can take great pictures in while learning about it's history.

7. Happy Go Lucky

This is an interactive exhibit that has eight rooms each with a different theme. From mirrors to giant sea shells to vibrant gardens. Happy Go Lucky is another perfect place for aesthetic photo ops!

8. Mega Cavern

Mega Cavern has zip lines, challenging rope courses, and a bike park with 45 different trails. Oh, and its completely underground. Zip lining underground seems to bring more of a thrill than above ground zip lining- but it's all part of the fun!

9. Watson Adventures

Gather clues as you go on scavenger hunts around the city! Watson Adventures is a scavenger hunt company that will have you hunting and enjoying the locations you hunt in. This brings a new way to enjoy a city!

10. Boston's Lawn on D

This was created as an experimental outdoor space and proves to be successful. There are tons of outdoor games like frisbee, cornhole, ping-pong, and anything else you might want to play. They also have swings and live music. This is the perfect place to spend a relaxing day outside!