7 Short Series You Can Binge In A Day

7 Short Series' To Get You Through The Rest Of Summer

It's the quickest binges ever!

17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM2zD5FtrkQ

When it comes to the end of summer, I never want to start another big series that's gonna take up a lot of my time. I usually want something that's quick and easy and I could possibly rewatch later. I will scan Netflix endlessly for something fun and short endlessly come July 15th.

1. Sugar Rush

I super love baking shows. This Netflix original one has a fun twist to it that makes it a little different. Plus the host is so entertaining.

2. Big Mouth

Honestly, the show is just so relatable. Like if you ever had a really weird puberty experience, you will get a kick out of Big Mouth. Plus, catch John Mulaney voicing Andrew! Also Netflix has announced that season 2 is in the works and will be out before the end of 2018!

3. Black Mirror

Basically The Twilight Zone in 2018. Crazy technology and weird, trippy stuff. So awesome and so easy to get through.

4. Galavant

Such a great show with lots of great humor and beautiful music. If you have a lot for musical theatre like I do, I highly recommend you check this show out!

5. The End of the F***ing World

Such interesting characters and way different than any other shows I've seen out in a few years. I really enjoyed it and would very happily watch it again, plus I'm hoping desperately for another season.

6. Master of None

If you like Aziz Ansari, you'll love Master of None. Plus, H. Jon Benjamin - who voices Archer and Bob Belcher - is in it. The show is funny and relatable while also having a deeper side to it.

7. Queer Eye

If you haven't watched it yet, you need to get on it. It's taken makeover shows to a whole new level with beautiful moments and fun, well-placed humor.