reasons why you must vote

Don’t Take Democracy For Granted, Here Are 51 Reasons To Motivate You To Go Vote

Each election is an opportunity to change all what you don't like.

132
https://www.facebook.com/pg/eastchapelhillobserver/photos/?ref=page_internal
Facebook: The Echo

Elections are around the corner. We have the chance to choose our representatives one more time. I grew up in another country. It was a place where democracy has been hurt, and people fight every day for the possibility of voting. Sometimes, I feel Americans take voting for granted, and it is not. We should treat Democracy as we treat a romantic relationship; we need to work on it every day.

I hope you are the kind of person who understands how important it is to vote. In case you are not this kind of person, I give you 51 reasons to go and vote for the candidate you like the most; maybe he/she is not who I like, but I believe in voting power. I know democracy is the way.

Here are the reasons why you must go and vote.

1. You have dreams.

2. You think having a weapon is a right.

3. You are a Democrat.

4.  You feel climate change is a farce.

5. You like each of your representatives.

6.  You like Obamacare.

7. You don’t like immigrants.

8.  You are part of #Metoo movement.

9. You know the minimum wage is not enough.

10. You are a Republican.

11. You think America will be great, but this is not the way.

12. You think each one of your representatives is doing little for you.

13. You are part of a minority.

14. You don’t like President Trump.

15. You think marriage only can be between one woman and one man.

16. You like Russia.

17. You believe what the media says.

18. You are an entrepreneur.

19. You like immigrants, but you think we need to change the law.

20. You don’t have kids, but you want to have them in the future.

21. You don’t like how Putin is over our government.

22. You think America is great already.

23. You think the way our diplomacy is working is terrible.

24. You think Medicare could be better.

25. You think Obamacare is not working.

26. You think weapons are a problem we need to resolve urgently.

27. You want polygamy marriages to be legal.

28. You want free public colleges and university.

29. You have kids.

30. You believe in Russian inherence in the last Presidential elections. 

31. You want to Make America Great Again.

32. You want the wall.

33. You think the minimum wage is enough.

34. You know Medicaid is the best.

35. You want to live with a salary all your life.

36. You believe the media is lying.

37. You believe in climate change.

38. You want a free public health system.

39. You like Vladimir Putin.

40. You think Medicare works perfectly.

41. You think the government is handling Venezuela, North Korea, Nicaragua and Cuba properly.

42. You feel #Metoo movement is just a circus.

43. You like the FAFSA system.

44. You like President Trump.

45. You approve of same-sex marriage.

46. You like immigrants.

47. You don’t want your tax money being invested in a wall.

48. You think Medicaid should disappear.

49. You don’t have kids.

50. You want to start your own company.

51. You understand how important is to honor all the people who fight hard to give us democracy and free vote.

I know you have more than one reason to vote. It is easy, and if you want more information you can click on https://www.vote.org/.