40 Thoughts You've Definitely Had At A University Of Arizona Football Game

Bear Down, football fans!

3

It is hard to believe that it is already almost November and our Wildcat football season is almost over. As a senior I have gone to my share of football games, through attempting to stay longer than the 1st quarter, tailgating a little too hard, singing "Bear Down" more time than I can count, and sweating off all my face tattoos within 10 minutes — it is these experiences that are the ones I will never forget. There are few things that are better than seeing everyone come together showing their pride for our amazing school and our football team.

Although every Saturday tailgate and football game is different each time, there are certain phrases that are guaranteed to be stated at every game that I have said or heard through out my 4 years here.

Phrases of Every Football Game:

1. "It's so hot."

2. "I wish I wore a hat."

3. "I should have drank more."

4. "Why do we have to stand the entire time?"

5. "Am I getting sun burnt?"

6. "I will never understand why we have day games, we live in a desert!"

7. "I want to get on the Big Screen!"

8. "They keep showing the same people! We should've painted our faces like them!"

9. "One of these days I will win the Wells Fargo Challenge." (Doubtful.)

10. "Is it still only the 1st quarter?"

11. "It is so cool when the band makes the United States outline."

12. "Hurry, I need to get the fireworks in my snap story!"

13. ...When the snap doesn't post..."I don't even have service!"

14. "How do the cheerleaders stay so skinny?"

15. "I feel bad for the band! They have to wear those feather hats and a suit!"

16. *Trying to chase Wilbur to take a pic, but failing every time to get his attention.*

17. "I wonder who Wilbur actually is."

18. "It is so hot OMG."

19. "Did we just score?"

20. "Let's leave after the 1st quarter."

21. "Zona Zoo doesn't stay the whole game."

22. "Why is water $3?"

23. "Should I get a hot dog?"

24. "Wait no Dippin Dots?"

25. ...asking the stranger behind you take a pic of your group with the field in the background...

26."It is soo stinkin' hot."

27. "What! How is there a flag?"

28. "I wonder how heavy those flags are that the cheerleaders run with."

29. "I have a class with #75 on the team." (Yeah, because I guess that makes everyone cooler?)

30. "What is this new sway thing?"

31. *Trying to find keys in time for the kickoff...but you never get them out in time...*

32. *Putting your hands in the "X" for the "Hit Squad" cheer* (but you never fully understand what it means).

33. ..That's good for an "Arizona first down" (with the hand motions of course).

34. "I am literally sweating off everything."

35. "How good does Chipotle sound?"

36. "Uuuuu....Offff......Aaaaaaa" cheer.

37. "What's a good picture I should Instagram tonight?"

38. "Let's go out tonight, we need to rally!"

39. "I am so hot."

40. "Bear Down Arizona, Bear Down Red and Blue, Go, Go, Wildcats Go, Arizona Bear Down!"

Happy Football Season Wildcats! Remember to Bear Down every game day!