30 Things That Happen When You Live In Wisconsin

We can all relate to them!

752
Sierra Gardner

Here are 30 things that happen when you live in Wisconsin:

1. You see Packers jerseys everywhere on any given Sunday (in season or not)

2. Cheese stores off the highway

3. No tolls

4. You'll get annoyed when you see an Illinois liscense plate

5. You get excited when the temperature is above 20 degrees in the winter

6. A tornado watch or warning means nothing

7. A beer chaser is automatically offered with a bloody

8. Summerfest is no big deal

9. Creme Puff's are the number one reasoning you going to the state fair

10. You don't plan on wearing shorts until May

11. You don't complain about how hot it is in the summer

12. You don't expect any amount of snow to cancel anything and if it does you are shocked

13. The hatred for Cubs fans will always be real

14. Elementary schoolers have recess outside every single month. Snow, hail, rain... they're still going outside

15. You question why anyone from a southern state would ever be in Wisconsin

16. Bloody's are offered at 8 am and it isn't weird

17. The state capitol is one of the drunkest cities

18. Parents thrive on giving their son/daughter their first beer

19. You get excited when we see animals other than cows at a farm (buffalo, goat, pigs)

20. Brats and cheese are a number one food group in the summer

21. "Ope" is a big part of your vocabulary

22. Kwik trip is more than a gas station and will always be the best gas station

23. When someone from out of town asks "what's so good about Wisconsin?" you are shocked that they can't see the greatness

24. you realize how many TV shows and movies refrence Wisconsin as the weird out there state

26. Culvers is THE best fast food hands down

27. you always think how cool it is that That 70's Show is based in Wisconsin

28. In the winter you drive with one spot of ice scraped on your window so you can see or with your head out the window because you're too lazy to scrape the rest of the ice off your car

29. You're proud of the badgers even if you hate football or basketball

30. You're proud to be called a cheese head