20 Better Things To Do Than Complain About Politics On Facebook

Our time can be better and more enjoyably spent

19
30 Rock

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love- Buddha

1. Watch cat videos on YouTube.
  2. Sign Up for Inbox Dollars and take money-making surveys.
  3. Clean out your inbox (since we all know there is about 10,000 junk emails in there.)
  4. Organize your apps in folders by color.
  5. Go to https://www.theodysseyonline.com and read some blog posts.
  6. Look up terms on Urban Dictionary, this never disappoints.
  7. Create a new Spotify playlist for in the car.
  8. Karaoke.
  9. Buy a new bath bomb at Lush.
  10. 10. DUOLINGO, (this is amazing) learn another language. It is so fun!
  11. 11. Look up cheesy pick-up lines. (MY FAVORITE)
  12. 12. Level up in candy crush.
  13. 13. Clean up your desktop.
  14. 14. Go to the shelter and play with puppies (Or kitties, if that what you’re into).
  15. 15. Search through all of the new snap chat filters.
  16. 16. Sign up for Influenster, they send you FREE STUFF for reviewing items!!
  17. 17. Create a Pinterest board of all the things you plan to DIY but will never get around to.
  18. 18. Clean out your photo library on your phone.
  19. 19. Find 10 pieces of clothing to donate.
  20. 20. Take a step away from the computer and breathe, everyone has a right to an opinion and we all need to learn to take it with a grain of salt and move on.

Wanna read more from the Millennials of Texas? Check out our community page here.

Follow our Facebook page for all the newest articles!