10 Reasons To Love TXT

10 Reasons To Love TXT

2. "They've Accomplished So Much, In So Little Time."

813
kpop band txt

There is only one group I have supported since pre-debut: TXT. When they were first announced by BigHit, I was really only a big fan of BTS, looking to get into other groups. However, K-pop can seem kind of endless and intimidating.

So when the company behind BTS announced TXT, I felt that it was only right to begin branching out with them. Since I've experienced so many of the beginning stages of success with TXT, my love for them is truly unique. So today I'm going to give 10 reasons why I've never regretted supporting TXT.

1. Their Concepts Are Unique

Facebook

Their introduction films were beautiful, but I was really sold on TXT when "Crown" debuted. The music video looks so unique, and it amazes me how no two performances of "Crown" look alike.

2. They've Accomplished So Much, In So Little Time

Twitter

With "Crown," they achieved the record for most liked debut music video in 24 hours. And, quite impressively, their debut album reached #1 on iTunes US.

3. They're Hilarious

Twitter

It's obvious through behind the scenes photos, videos, and interviews, that the boys have gotten close and know how to make each other laugh.

4. They're Humble

Facebook

They always seem to be a bit flustered when complimented on their talents. Maybe it's because they're so young or because they only debuted a few months ago, but it's quite refreshing.

5. They Love BTS So Much

Twitter

TXT openly admires BTS, and BTS is deeply supportive of TXT. Their interactions are always so sweet and wholesome!

6. Yeonjun Is An Amazing Dancer

Facebook

Yeonjun greatly contributes to the group's identity with his unique dancing style.

7. Soobin Is A Gentle Leader

Twitter

He's the type of leader all of the members look up to and consider a friend.

8. Beomgyu Is Sweet

Twitter

He's known to compliment his members frequently.

9. Taehyun Is Passionate

Facebook

Taehyun likes to share his passions, especially for music, with anyone willing to listen. I personally loved when, in an interview with Buzzfeed, Taehyun proudly explained that SHINee's debut in 2008 was what inspired him to want to become an entertainer.

10. Huening Kai Is Adorable

Facebook

Kai looks and acts adorable in every way, without fail. He knows it, his members know it, and it's really dangerous for all of us.