10 Golden Quotes About Autumn

10 Golden Quotes About Autumn

4. "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

147
Fall road

Autumn is my favorite season because it's so transformative. I like observing how nature changes as summer fades away-- leaves become crisp and golden, temperatures drop to a more comfortable breeze, and everything is more beautiful. Therefore, quotes about Autumn tend to be my favorite.

1. "Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons." -Jim Bishop

2. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." -L.M. Montgomery

3. "Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go." -Unknown

5. "How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days." -John Burroughs

6. ""Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day." -Shira Tamir

7. "Winder is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and Autumn a mosaic of them all." -Stanley Horowitz

8. "Notice that autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature." -Fredrich Nietzsche

9. "Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the Autumn tree." -Emily Bronte

10. "There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been." -Percy Blysshe Shelley