10 Childhood Foods You Can't Forget
Health Wellness

10 sweet and savory Foods From Your childhood You'll Never Forget

And probably still eat or want to.

118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZimAbKLImM
Funny Commercials on YouTube

Growing up, there was a lot of great food to be had at the store. Sometimes, I still find myself staring at some of the things that aren't necessarily considered appropriate for adults to be eating. It can't be helped, it's so good!

1. Lunchables

Honestly, making them is so fun and easy. Sometimes I wish that all my meals could be so perfectly prepared for me to eat the way Lunchables are. I know there are services for things like that, but I'm also extremely picky and always have been and those services often don't have things that I would really like to eat. What I really need is Lunchables for adults, but until that exists, I will continue to buy Lunchables for myself every once in awhile and be slightly judged at check out.

2. Go-Gurt

Yogurt in so many delicious flavors that you can easily take with you and don't need a spoon for? Sign me back up for that right now!

3. Pop-Tarts

Honestly, if you say you don't still eat Pop-Tarts, you're lying. Pop-Tarts are delicious no matter how old you are and there's absolutely a flavor for everyone.

4. Fruit by the Foot

Admit it, you unraveled that whole thing then found a way to sneak a second when you were done. It's okay, we all did.

5. Oreos

Once you have one, you are a fan for life. If you don't still eat Oreos, you're crazy.

6. Goldfish

A great snack for lots of kids because they are fun and delicious. I know a lot of people who still eat these, one of them being my best friend who I swear can't live her life without a box of Goldfish in the house.

7. Easy Cheese

Honestly, Easy Cheese on Ritz crackers was one of me and my dad's favorite snacks when I was growing up. One time, we made my friend from Wisconsin try it and she informed us that it was nowhere near real cheese and she wouldn't be eating it again.

8. Wonder Ball

The chocolate was delicious and the candy on the outside was gross and super chalky but it was so fun to get the toy inside. It's also fun to see them coming back now.

9. Kudos

The best granola bars. I always used to back these in my lunch box. They are so good and are the perfect balance of the sweet candies we love and granola.

10. Capri Sun

There are plenty of different flavors of the juice we grew up with and they are still around now, of course. I wish they would put them in larger containers though because I still really like them but there's just not enough juice.

Alright, I think it's time for a Lunchable and a Capri Sun followed by a couple Oreos and a glass of milk.