Joined in August 2017
I AM GOOD AT
• Communicating; with words, pictures, drawings, technology, signs, and people-even if we don't have a common language
• Selling; ideas, point of views, products, needs, wants, and dreams
• Designing; layouts, marketing tools, concepts, boards, lifestyles, and words
• Observing; listening, watching, asking questions, and listening more
• Leading; managing, training, consulting, and mentoring
• Being a team player; being respectful, responsible, communicative, supportive, initiative, and on time
• Problem-solving; understanding frustrations, fears, human behavior, psychology, and analyzing the real issue
• Being a good friend; making soups, offering a shoulder, keeping in touch, and cheering up
I AM PROUD OF
• Participating in Turn On Your Heart, an award-winning project to help Syrian refugees by content writing and marketing.
• Opening up a restaurant; obtaining 4.8 star Yelp review in the first year by turning a hole on the wall to a full working restaurant, getting an impossible permit from the DOH, creating healthy and tasty recipes, and feeding people with love.
• Competing with 40 thousand people and getting my hands on The Best of the Best Award nationwide based on my calming, communicating, networking, and bullet dodging skills.
• Surviving in a cut-throat work environment and achieving and receiving the Golden B Award in the first year of employment based on my quick learning ability, friendliness, and telepathic powers.
• Reserving a seat for myself in the Top Producer Chairman’s Club. It just sounded fancy.
• Becoming Million Dollar Designer in Thomasville of Bellevue after 9 months of employment, based on my hunger to learn and be successful.
• Learning Korean after traveling to Korea and Japan and immersing myself in the cultures.
WHAT I WANT TO DO IN LIFE
• Write about anything and everything
• Create, design, and sell
• Network and connect with people
• Help others pursue their goals
Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User