What life would be like if the people were led by Queen B.
Cynthia Nixon, a.k.a Miranda from Sex and the City, is running for governor of New York. I think that this would be the best decision that has been made in a while solely based off of the fact that almost no one knows New York like the cast of Sex and the City. This got me thinking about who else would be a good candidate to take over the city of dreams. Then I realized that Blair Waldorf, if she were a real person, would be my number one choice for governor. Here are five reasons why Queen B would be an excellent ruler.
1. First of Blair all doesn't mess around. She has the drive to be the best and that sort of ambition is needed in a leader. She has the focus and control to handle whatever comes her way. She works harder at everything she does than any other person on the planet.
2. She's great at banishing people, but she can also be forgiving. We wouldn't have to worry about any less than upstanding citizens wreaking havoc in the city because Blair would just banish them. Remember when Georgina was being a lunatic and Blair just sent her away. Also, when Jenny committed her unspeakable act Blair made her leave, but later allowed her to come back. She shows compassion.
3. Blair has the most impeccable style and she would without a doubt require her citizens to adopt her fashion sense. I'd give it a week before every girl in the state started matching their headbands to their handbags.
4. She is classy and poised at (pretty much) all times. When she channels her inner Grace Kelly she is the essence of sophistication. New York deserves a representative as flawless as Blair.
5. No one would be wearing tights as pants.
As much as I think Blair would be the perfect governor for New York, I also understand that she is a little crazy. So while she might not be a great fit, it's fun to think about how cool it would be for New York to have such a fabulous governor. Also, good luck to Cynthia Nixon!