Pros And Cons Of Attending An All-Girls High School
High School

11 True Life Pros And Cons Of Attending An All-Girls High School

"Wait wait wait....you went to an all-girls high school?!?"

5390

For high school, I was lucky enough to be able to attend a school near my house that introduced me to some lifelong friends. Although I did not always love the school, I was surrounded by some awesome teachers and fantastic strong pals.

Each high school had their own pros and cons but these were a few I found common among my peers.

Pro: You make best friends for life

I know I can count on them no matter what.

Pro: No Boys = No Boy Drama

Woohoo (except for that rare time when Becky finds out Jennifer is also going out with Brad.)

Pro: Getting to throw on sweatpants every single morning

Not to mention being able to not brush your hair.

Pro: Helped me come out of my shell

My mascot was a snail so this is literally true.

Pro: Distraction Free Zone

Now this one I can't always say is the truth as I was usually distracting others but I'm sure it's true for some people!

Pro: Feel more freedom to take risks/ look foolish

Pro: Community full of support (most times)

This can depend on what school you go to, but most times you can be surrounded with people who care about you.

Pro: Our Football Team was Undefeated

Whatever all-girls school you go to, just know you can brag about being an undefeated team!

Con: No Boys = Still lots of Drama

Even though we won't be fighting about boys, you can still count on the drama.

Con: "Wait, you go to an all-girls School?"

The shock on people's faces as you repeat for yet the ninth time, that yes, I go to an all-girls school.

Con: Boys are like a rare species when you see them

This one needs no commentary.