5 Summer Style Ideas To Brighten Your Wardrobe Like The Sun

As the warm weather quickly approaches, here is some fresh style inspiration!

1. Bright nails

Instagram

A fresh manicure is a perfect way to usher in a new season without having to buy a whole bunch of new clothing pieces. The options are endless but the mani above shows that bold colors aren't required for summer-ready nails.

2. White

Instagram

While the color is often synonymous with summer style, I feel like there's something special about the simplicity, ease, and elegance of a white sundress this year. Pair it with some earth tones in your jewelry or shoes and you've got yourself a classy summer ensemble.

3. Ruffles

Instagram

I feel like ruffles immediately are associated with femininity, it's fun to mix them in with other materials like denim in the dress above to create a more layered look. The ruffles on the arm of a dress add some excitement while still keeping the outfit simple enough to throw on for a picnic or a day out for errands.

4. Espadrilles

Instagram

These open-toed, sandal espadrilles have become super popular for the summer season. I've seen them all over campus and social media, and I can see why the trend is so big. They come in a range of styles and colors, and the fun woven platforms can be worn with jeans, shorts, dresses, and pretty much anything.

5. Florals

Instagram

Florals for spring and summer are nothing new, but I adore the vintage tiny floral prints that I've seen popping up around boutiques this summer.

All of these summer trends are sure to upgrade your look for the new season. So kick back, relax, and enjoy the break from school!