5 Personality Tests You Need to Take Right Now!​​​

Want to discover what your personality type is? Take one of these popular tests to figure out what makes you unique and share it with others.

276
Photo by Ben Mullins on Unsplash

This is a response to "Gaining Approval from the Person That Matters Most...You"

Take it with friends, co-workers, roommate's, family, or a partner to discover more about each other!

The Enneagram Personality Test

The\u00a0EnneagramThe Enneagram Institute

This test will tell you which of the 9 personality types suit you best after answering multiple questions. You will end up being 1.The Reformer, 2.The Helper, 3.The Achiever, 4.The Individualist, 5.The Investigator, 6.The Loyalist, 7.The Enthusiast, 8.The Challenger, or 9.The Peacemaker.

Take the test here!

16 Personalities

File:CognitiveFunctions.png - Wikimedia Commonscommons.wikimedia.org

In about 10 minutes, you will discover what personality type you are with 4 letters. You will learn what inspires, connects, worries, drives you, and more in this test. When matched with a set of letters, you are paired with a matching name to go along with it. Some of these names are The Architect, The Advocate, The Defender and The Commander. This test has been taken over 723 million times and has been rated to be over 91 percent accurate by people who have received their results.

Take the test here!

HIGH5 Test

https://high5test.com/

This free strength test uses positive psychology to discover where humans naturally flourish in their day to day lives to find out talents. The importance of this test is that it focuses on people's strengths, and maximizes their potential rather than their weaknesses. Unlike other tests that categorize you, this test gives you a unique identifier. Your result could be so unique that you are 1 in 1.86 million! This test has 100 questions and takes around 20 minutes to complete. Once you complete the test, you will get your top 5 most developed strengths!

Take the test here!

DISC Assessment

https://atticusadvantage.com/product/disc-assessment/

This test uses 4 factors: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance to determine how you act in different environments. It looks at how well you respond to challenges and how well you work with others. This test will heighten self-awareness and foster strategies for your life for where you may be struggling.

Take the test here!

TestColor

https://www.johnpaulcaponigro.com/blog/2459/testcolor-color-personality-test/

This test is best for people who want to figure out the ratio of their personality that is extroverted to introverted. The test is simple, click on the colors you like best and click on the colors that you don't like best. This test is quick and easy with only taking about 5 minutes. In 5 minutes, you can learn about your social skills, emotional intelligence, imagination and work style!

Take the test here!