10 La Croix Flavors The World Needs
Food Drink

10 La Croix Flavors The World Needs

If your favorite flavor is Pure, you're wrong.

505
10 La Croix Flavors The World Needs

While La Croix has produced many, many, flavors, there's still a variety that we La Croix lovers are still waiting for. On top of this, there are also a lot of flavors that are hated (even despised) by many. While my personal favorite is Blackberry & Cucumber (preferably with a splash of vodka), many find the combination weird. I'm here to list a few new flavors that La Croix needs to highly consider.

1. Honeydew & Cantaloupe

I have a confession... I love honeydew. I know, this is a controversial opinion, but I honestly love the green melon that everyone just considers to be just a filler for fruit salad. Paired with the flavor of cantaloupe, I highly believe that the combination combined with the fizz of a delicious La Croix could be revolutionary. Just think about it until you start giving me hate.

2. Grape

I'm honestly shocked that this still isn't a thing, but everyone really is waiting for a grape-flavored La Croix. For any grape soda lovers, this could easily be a healthier alternative, and as La Croix is known for their natural flavors, this can be a nice step away from the traditional, artificial grape flavor. Just imagine the flavor of some delicious green grapes canned into a fizzy La Croix.

3. Prickly Pear

I know this sounds like a weird one, and some of you may have never even heard of it, but some know the deliciousness of the prickly pear. Growing on cactuses, prickly pears offer a mild flavor, somewhat similar to that of pears and apples. Again, this might sound weird to some, but it's clear that La Croix isn't afraid of offering out-of-the-box flavors. They offer other ones like Blackberry & Cucumber, Apricot, and one of the newest additions, a Cola flavor.

4. Guava

To me, a guava-flavored La Croix doesn't really seem like much of a stretch. I really think that it goes along with the quite random variety of flavors La Croix offers, and guava juice is actually a popular drink. You can buy guava juice in cans, so who's to say that the flavor can't be incorporated into some bubbles and have "La Croix" slapped on the cans.

5. Fig & Honey

Figs and honey are a traditional pairing and also one that could flood its way into La Croix-loving millennial hearts. Figs have a fairly mild taste, often actually being compared to honey. The two go hand-in-hand and once again, going right along with the unique variety of flavors that La Croix currently has. I will say that I don't know exactly how this one would be received right off the bat, but there will definitely be those that will enjoy it, just like those weirdos who like Pure and Coconut.

6. Pumpkin

OK, I'll admit that I'm not so sure about this one, but I can easily see La Croix doing some sort of seasonal, fall limited-edition type campaign here. Just like the Pumpkin Spice Latte and pumpkin flavored beers, there are some that love them and some that hate them. I'm not sure if La Croix would go full pumpkin spice with this one, because honestly the thought of drinking fizzy cinnamon kind of makes me queasy, but pumpkin by itself could be leading to something.

7. Strawberry & Rhubarb 

Anyone who has had the pleasure of enjoying a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie knows how perfect the combination is. The sweet flavor of the strawberries paired with the tart rhubarb is delicious and something I could definitely see La Croix diving into. Though rhubarb isn't a citrus, the sour and pungent flavor definitely resembles it. Offering flavors like lime, lemon, orange, and more, we know that La Croix is a big fan of these more sour flavors.

8. Green Tea

I know this one strays from La Croix's typical fruit flavors, but I still think it makes sense. Matcha and green tea are definitely on trend right now, and I'd be very interested to see how La Croix would put their twist on it. Everyone loves a good can of Arizona Green Tea, but I'm definitely down to try a less sweet and carbonated version.

9. Taro

Again, I realize that this seems a little strange and, once again, veers from the typical La Croix flavor profiles, but I still see it working out. Taro is actually a root vegetable, however it is a featured flavor on many bubble tea menus. It's described as having a "sweet, nutty flavor", which is something that I don't think sounds completely out-of-the-box for La Croix. It'd definitely be interesting and something I'd be curious to try.

10. Spiked

I'm not gonna lie here, this entire list was pretty much just for me to have a reason to talk about my biggest wish for La Croix: Spiked La Croix. Spiked Sparkling Seltzer is really up-and-coming right now, with brands like White Claw, Truly, Spiked Seltzer, and even Smirnoff hopping into the game, so I really don't think it would be that much of a push for La Croix to release their own take on it. Let's be honest, we all are prone to throw some vodka in it now and then, so why not just make it easier on us and just do it for us, La Croix?! Taking some of the flavors they already offer and giving them an alcoholic twist would be loved by La Croix fans, college students, and housewives alike. Can you just imagine the possibilities?!

I really believe that some of these could be strong contenders for La Croix to take up and make their own. So, La Croix, if ya need some help developing, please free to hit me up... Anyways, what're some of your hopes for La Croix flavors? Let us know in the comments!