Zachary Ty Young on Odyssey Zachary Ty Young
Zachary Ty Young

Zachary Ty Young

Username: zachary

Joined in August 2017

• About

Hello everyone! As you know my name is Zachary, but everyone calls me Zach. I am dating the woman I have always prayed for, and just enjoying every moment that God decides to give me. I am also a student at Cameron University studying Public Relations. When I was younger, I would say things like I will never write, or I will never do public speaking. I quickly found out that God has a sense of humor. The career path that I have chosen just so happens to require much of both of those, and God never fails to provide me even more opportunities. I am thankful for all of these, and am always looking for any chance to share about the love of Jesus.

That is exactly what I plan to do with my articles for Odyssey!

I want to tell people what it really means to be a follower of Jesus, as well as share some things that I have learned along the way. It is always my goal to be as open and honest about everything. Much of my writing will be about the issues that I personally face, plus the issues that churches are seeing as a whole. God has put a passion in my heart to give people the truth, and to point them back to God. I want anyone who reads my articles to know that they are not alone in the daily battles of life, and to find encouragement to keep fighting.

I hope you all enjoy! I would love to hear your comments, and maybe even strike up a good conversation.

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User