Joined in August 2017
Fifteen Facts About Me:
1. I'm currently a fourth year Architecture and Art History double major and Graphic Design and Vocal Music Double Minor at Drury University in Springfield, Missouri.
2. I really enjoy singing in the shower.
3. Proud brother of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
4. When I was 3 my mom dressed me up as a clown for Halloween and when I saw myself in the mirror, I cried.
5. I'm still afraid of clowns to this day.
6. I'm about to spend 105 days studying abroad in Greece.
7. My favorite city in the entire world is Copenhagen.
8. I'm originally from a small town about an hour southeast of Kansas City.
9. When I find a song I like, I binge listen to it for probably 3 days straight.
10. I have a very firm belief that everyone on this planet is a good person at heart.
11. I honestly still don't know what the hell I'm doing with my life.
12. I value what I can learn from different people, cultures, and experiences, over what I can learn from a textbook.
13. The fastest way to my heart is a Veggie Club with no tomato and easy mayo (sometimes and unwich).
14. My mind is always wandering when I need to focus.
15. I live my life by words, "It won't be long before another day."
Offensive or copyrighted content?
Report this User
® 2019 ODYSSEY