5 YouTubers You NEED to Watch

5 YouTubers You NEED to Watch

If you love makeup, clothes, gossip, and more, you will love these YouTubers and Beauty Influencers.

94

I love a good binge-watch session on YouTube probably more than the average person. And it's clear, some YouTubers are more entertaining than others. Whether it's beauty, clothes, hauls, or absolute ridiculousness, these YouTubers rose to the top of my ranks.

1. Jackie Aina

IG: @jackieaina

Jackie Aina is under-appreciated and needs more attention. She posts honest reviews, bomb makeup tutorials, and the most entertaining videos you will ever see. She is radiant and positive, and a dash of sass in there too. Most notably, she just helped Too Faced expand their Born This Way foundation line to include deeper and darker shades. All of the applause for Queen Jackie.

2. The Try Guys

IG: @tryguys

Talk about hilarity. The Try Guys are the funniest guys on YouTube, and they are kind and open, too. Each Try Guy has a different personality. Their videos range from labor pain simulations all the way to eating everything on the menu from Taco Bell. If you need a good laugh, check these guys out.

3. Jessica Braun

IG: @jambeauty89

Jessica Braun posts awesome beauty tutorials and reviews, but the best part of her channel is her declutters. She has a whole decluttering series, and it has inspired me on several occasions to get rid of my old eyeshadows and weird eyeliners I never use. She is sweet and funny, and just like Miss Aina, keeps it real.

4. Safiya Nygaard

IG: @safiyany

This. Woman. Is. A. National. Treasure. She worked on Ladylike at BuzzFeed and then launched her own YouTube channel which has gained almost 6 million subscribers in less than two years. Wowza. She posts videos like "I Got A Tokyo Makeover" where she actually went to Japan and was styled based on what the people there usually wear. Her videos are, by far, the most original on YouTube.

5. Ladylike

IG: @buzzfeedladylike

Ladylike is a channel from Buzzfeed. It includes a few women with different personalities (much like The Try Guys) making fun, entertaining, and sometimes educational videos. I love Ladylike because all of the women in it are so like-able and hilarious for different reasons.

There we have it, folks! My five favorite YouTubers that I am always hitting refresh on to see if they have a new video. Check them out and support them or the YouTubers you like because more support means more money for them, and the ability to produce higher quality videos for us, or to do things that make them happy. (They deserve it after making us laugh and be happy so much, too.)