YouTube Creators

YouTube Creators

10 YouTubers You'll Love

101
YouTube Creators
Pawel Nolbert

1. The Vlog Squad

Led by David Dobrik, there are several members in this collective crew of comedic individuals, but David has built an empire that is based off of documenting the lives of those around him in insane ways. The next time you need a laugh, head on over to his page for four minutes and twenty seconds of greatness every other day.

2. Claudia Sulewski

This Polish Creator represents all things fun! Whether she’s taking you across the world to a foreign land or showing you her latest favorite pieces in her closet, you are bound to fall in love with this girls soul. Her passion for editing and creating content is so evident and it makes watching her weekly uploads so rewarding.

3. John and Hank Green

Most people know them as the vlog brothers, but I started watching their YouTube videos after reading John Greens New York Time Best Sellers, The Fault in Our Stars, and getting science lessons from Hank via Crash Course on the YouTube platform. Their conversational style videos inform us on what is going on in the world, as well as showing us their nerd sides quite often.

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/hank-green-PR5COSO8SWFX2">v... GIPHY

4. Kristin Johns

THIS GIRL.... I mean come on, first of all I’ve never seen anyone more beautiful, and second, her love for the Lord is inspiring. I love tuning in to her uplifting messages and home decor hauls. She’s a must to add to your subscription box!

5. Casey Neistat

Did someone say innovator? Casey took the world by storm years ago when he made his debut on the platform. He specializes in blowing your mind every video, I’m serious. I’m always left in awe of his talent for editing and unique filming style.

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-VXMjl588Kq2ic">via GIPHY

6. Tammy Hembrow

If you’re in need of some workout inspiration, this is the girl you need to look up. The Aussie Mom of two, has a channel that covers Health & Fitness, Beauty, and her most recent business venture, her clothing brand Saskia. Tammy’s channel supplies all your daily needs and she always throws in weekly vlogs and travel diaries as well!

7. Olivia Jade

Olivia Jade has had to make a name for herself since she is the real life daughter of Aunt Becky, (yes, from Full House). She has established her career in the beauty guru world on YouTube very well. Not only does she have some of the greatest sponsored content on the platform, but her life is so enthralling. Check her out sometime!

8. Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger

When I need comedic relief, you can catch me scrolling through my subscriptions, searching for a red lipstick covered face. Colleen is the mind being the character Miranda, and she works tirelessly on putting content out that isn’t repetitive and boring. You can look up Colleen’s personal channel too if you want a more in depth look into what she does on her daily grind.

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/youtube-im-crying-miranda-s... GIPHY

9. James Charles

Made famous by being the first ever male Covergirl, (or Coverboy you might says), James has created a following of over 2 million loyal subscribers. His makeup tutorials are top notch and he is never biased when reviewing products. Just recently, he launched his own A Capella group too! Talented dude.

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/superdeluxe-makeup-valentin... GIPHY

10. Lauren Elizabeth

I have been a long time fan of this girl since middle school. She specializes in fashion but is a faithful vlogger as well. This LA girl has a pretty hectic life, but her boyfriend, Cameron Fuller, has just joined her in creating too! Lauren thrives when she is in front of the camera just telling us about what’s going on in her life & the latest adjustments she’s made to her apartment decor.

If you’re bored out of your mind this Christmas break, be sure to look up these great Creators! They always cure my boredom.