Summer is officially in full swing. We are all looking forward to the adventures that await us. A lot of us have been dreaming about the day when we finally get to kick our feet up and relax by the ocean. If you find yourself getting ready for a trip to the beach then read these quotes to help get your in the mood for your vacation. Whether you are looking for an Instagram caption or are just trying to settle a bad case of wanderlust, here are 52 quotes on summer:
1. "Hello summer."
2. "I'm happiest when I'm floating in the ocean."
3. "May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes."
4. "Life is better with palm trees."
5. "Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose."
6. "Balmy nights, pink sunsets, and salty air."
7. "Talk to the sand."
8. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air." -Emerson
9. "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach."
10. "Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure."
11. "The ocean is calling and I must go."
12. "Here comes the sun."
13. "If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes."
14. "I'm just a beachy kinda girl."
15. "As free as the ocean..."
16. "As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides..."
17. "Life's a beach. Enjoy the waves."
18. "A pineapple a day keeps the worries away."
19. "Let the currents guide your heart."
20. "Happiness comes in waves."
21. "Let's go somewhere where the stars kiss the ocean."
22. "My favorite color is sunset."
23. "I lost my heart to the sea."
24. "Sun, sand, and surf."
25. "Salt in the air. Sand in my hair."
26. "Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." -Van Morrison
27. "High tides and good vibes."
28. "Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes."
29. "Stop and smell the ocean."
30. "I'm happy anywhere I can see the ocean."
31. "Tropical state of mind."
32. "Forever chasing the sun."
33. "Girls just wanna have sun."
34. "Some of the best memories are made in flip flops." -Kellie Elmore
35. "Good times and tan lines."
36. "Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, endless summer, take me there."
37. "The ocean is calling."
38. "Love you to the beach and back."
39. "Paradise found."
40. "Seas the day."
41. "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. "Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat."
43. "I never met a sunset I didn't like."
44. "Beach daze always."
45. "Catch me by the sea."
46. "Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair." -Zac Brown Band
47. "Stay salty."
48. "Done adulating- let's be mermaids."
49. "Find me under the palm trees."
50. "Sea you soon."
51. "Hello sunshine."
52. "Don't mind me... I'm just chasing the sun."
Thank you for your time.
This is a series that I have dedicated to those I have loved and lost. It was merely a thought, then an idea, and now a realized creation. Christmas time… all winter really is a hard time for me. It holds this duality in my life of being both my favorite and also my least favorite and difficult time of year. It has been that way for years now.
In a way, this series aids my closure and healing further, and it allows me to tell my story in a way that, to me, is less scary (one of the many great facets of this platform). It was never my intention to write this in order to reach people, or encourage people, or serve as an inspiration to anyone. This was for me and only me. No one else. But, if these pieces of writing do impact someone, somewhere, or make them feel encouraged or inspired in some way or another, or just simply make them feel, then I hope you have enjoyed them. If I can make someone feel, then I guess I have done my job.
The life of an artist is often an uncertain one. The life of a human is a trying one. But life is a journey, and all journeys have their trials. Their tests. Their triumphs and rewards. And they all have their losses. What matters most is what you make of all of it. What lessons you learn. What changes you make. What life you create for yourself. What art you create because of it all. It can be very, very hard. But it can all be glorious at the same time.
At the heart of this series, my words, there is this deep and valuable belief of mine: Christmas (or the Winter Holiday that you may celebrate) is so much more about presents and cooking and shopping and all that other bullshit… it is about family.
The family that is related by blood. The family that surrounds your heart. Your Mom. Your brother. Your dearest friends. The bonds that make life valuable. Worth living. These bonds are soulful bonds, ones that are far more special than any mere trivial object. So… be with them. Forgive. Forget. Heal. Mend what is broken. Reassemble what has been shattered. And stop worrying so much. Laugh together. Cry together. Heal on another. Heal together. And may your new days be better, brighter, and full of love.
A song for you...
If you liked this series, I invite you to check out my previous article below…
As well as this article by a fellow creator…