12 Activities That Should Be On Your Fall Bucket List

Here are some ideas to make this your best fall season yet!

122

Autumn is officially in season as of September 23, 2019. Be prepared and make a bucket list. Here are some ideas to make your fall season the best yet!

1. Decorate your home for fall.

In a means to get yourself in the fall spirit, decorate! Decorate your house with fall decor to make your home feel cozy and welcoming as the holidays begin to roll in.

Here is a list of ideas to decorate your home for autumn.

2. Go to a football game!

Every Pixel

Fall also marks the start of football season for all of you sports fans. I know I've been patiently waiting for football season to return. Throw on your jersey, get some snacks, and have friends over to watch the game. Or better yet, go to a game! If you're in college, take advantage of those student tickets now. Go to those games, be present, have fun with your peers!

Although I've been bred into a family of Philadelphia Eagles fans, click here to view the Arizona Cardinals football schedule.

Also, click here to view the Sun Devil's Football Schedule if you are a student at ASU.

3. Go to a pumpkin patch.

Every Pixel

Is there anything more #fall than going to a pumpkin patch?

If you live in Arizona, here are some farms in the area with events going on:

Schnepf Farms
24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek

Vertuccio Farms
4011 S. Power Road, Mesa

Tolmachoff Farms
5726 N. 75th Ave., Glendale

4. Go to the State Fair.

Every Pixel

Again, if you live in Arizona, the State Fair is always a fun fall activity!

October 4th - 27th

Arizona State Fair & Coliseum
1826 W. McDowell Road, Phoenix

Here is a list of other well-known state fairs around the U.S.

5. Have a spooky movie night.

Invite some friends over and have a movie marathon, filled with horror and Halloween themed movies. You can even make Halloween themed snacks and treats for your guests. This is a great social activity to welcome the fall season.

Here, you can find a list of movie ideas for your spooky night in!

6. Carve pumpkins.

Once you've gone and picked your pumpkin, carve it! Get creative and carve out a spooky pumpkin to add to your fall decor. Get yourself in the festive spirit for Halloween!

Thanks to Southern Living, here you can find 33 creative ideas to consider when carving your pumpkin this year.

7. Go camping, or go on a scenic hike.

Every Pixel

Get outdoors! This is the time when the weather is beautiful. If you live in Arizona, you are thankful that it's not over 100 degrees outside anymore. Take advantage of it! Wherever you may live, find a nice scenic hike in your area, or gather some friends and go camping. Appreciate all that nature has to offer.

Here, you can find a list of the 25 best hikes in Arizona, as well as 10 of the Best Campsites.

8. Bake fall treats.

Every Pixel

Some ideas to satisfy your sweet tooth this autumn season:

- Apple Pie

- Pumpkin Pie

- Cinnamon Rolls

- Pumpkin Bread

- Banana Bread

- Peanut Butter Cookies

- Croissants, Muffins, or Scones

9. Go stargazing.

Every Pixel

Stargazing is always a fun idea! Gather some blankets, snacks, and that one friend who has a large hatchback or pick-up truck for ideal viewing.

Before you head out, do your research! Here are some tips to keep in mind, as well as a list of 10 spots for stargazing in the Phoenix area.

10. Attend an outdoor concert or festival.

Whether it's a concert, music festival, or a fall festival, look into the events going on in your area! There are a number of events that are open to the community and do not cost anything to attend. Also, if you do have a large outdoor concert venue in your area, lawn seats typically are not too expensive. These events are fun to attend any time of the year, but definitely more enjoyable when the weather is ideal. Take advantage of the beautiful weather!

If you live in the Phoenix area, here is a list of festivals and events this fall season.

11. Take a road trip!

Hit the wide open road and explore new places! Travel is good for the soul. Plus the fall season both looks and feels different everywhere.

For some inspiration, here is a collection of "America's Best Fall Foliage Drives".

Additionally, here you can find a list of "The Most Scenic Drives in All 50 States".

12. Have a bonfire.

Grab those marshmallows and make some s'mores by the fire with friends or family!

No matter how you choose to spend your fall season, make it a memorable one!

From Your Site Articles