You Deserve To Be Loved

You Deserve To Be Loved

She will be loved.

1300
You Deserve To Be Loved

You deserve to be appreciated, respected, and to not feel like a burden in someone's life. Most importantly you deserve the kind of love that you see in the movies. We live in a time where relationships and true love seem like a fantasy or a thing of the past. It's extremely rare to come across someone who is willing to give you their all, to give you that official title, to prove to you that you are the only one.

There are so many amazing women out there who are giving players, cheaters, and liars (the typical f***boys) repeat chances because they are so hopeful that they will grow up and give them what they deserve. I am one of them.

They make us feel worthless and they break us down until we actually start to believe we are. We hold ourselves together with tape and glue just to get through the days where they ignore us because we make up stories about why they won't text us back, because we believe that they are worth the emotional pain and suffering. We believe that one day they will see that we are worth it all.

These guys know how to keep you around. They know how much you like them, they know that when you see them you feel weak in the knees and that you get butterflies, which gives them satisfaction. It boosts their ego. They mess with your head, they will tell you that they don't want you the same way that you want them, but once you're not around, they want you back. They only want you under their own conditions, it will never be about what you want or what is best for you.

Don't give them that satisfaction. Stop going to him all of the time, if he really wants to be around you, let him come to you. When you are with him, stand your ground, you don't always have to hook up with him, he is not giving you what you want out of this arrangement so it doesn't mean he should always get what he wants.

You deserve someone who will run their fingers through your hair when you're falling asleep. Someone who will put up with your mood swings and calm you down when you're anxiety is out of control. You deserve someone who will come to you and do whatever it takes to make you happy. You deserve a guy who will kiss you randomly and look at you like you are the most beautiful girl in the world, someone who never stops telling you all the things he loves about you and how much he loves you.

Stop trying to make excuses for him because the way he makes you feel is not okay. Being alone in all honesty, sucks. But being alone is better than feeling worthless and being treated like less than you deserve. One day someone will love you for exactly who you are, they will even love all of the things that they hate about you and when you find someone that loves everything about you and who makes you feel good, don't let them go.

You deserve the love you keep giving to everyone else.