100 Million and a Kardashian Body

100 Million and a Kardashian Body

Anything is possible. But it is up to you!

5

We live in a consumerist society; the fluctuating ideals of beauty and the freedoms of richness becomes a goal that many may never attain. It is never explained fully, how these individuals achieve their position. There are peeks of people coming from nothing.

One thing that becomes apparent if you dig a little deeper is their unwavering work and belief. Whether accidental achievement which then, they utilise and follow through with or through idea to conception, to marketing, to result. Ergo - it comes down to that feeling and mental focus, that they want something, needs something, deserves something and their whole being become pinpoint focused on achieving that.

Anything is possible if you believe, focus, push and want. This idea has been given many names and identities - cosmic ordering, the law of attraction, positive thinking... because people who utilise certain aspects do see results. In life-coaching and counselling, for example, visualisation is a tool for the individual to see where they want to go, how they think, feel, dress, react, express and what it is like for them to achieve what they have. The idea behind it is that if you focus on the result from where you are, the stepping stones will naturally take its place.

Though no one can do it for you, you must truly think, feel and express what you want and where you want to go with it.

This links with gratefulness, mindfulness and positive attitude. If you are grateful for what you have already, you become mindful when even minute things come into your life and positivity draws positivity. For example, a review published in the 2005 issue of Psychological Bulletin found that happiness makes you successful, rather than success making you happy; this was due to confidence, optimism, energy gained from happiness made people more approachable, likeable and sociable, leading to more opportunities and an openness that aided them in their professional goals. Another study, published in the Journal of Behavior Research and Study in 2016 found that positive visualisations led to greater happiness, restfulness and decreased anxiety.

Anything is possible, but it starts and ends with you.

If you are finding it difficult to be able to push forward to focus or get going, you need to look at why. What is stopping you? Write it down. Then (if it makes it easier: do it as if you were helping a friend) write for each thing a solution to counteract the blockage. Not enough money? - How much do you need (you can cosmic order money, keep it firmly in your mind, be grateful for every penny - you then open yourself up to opportunities to make it) Not enough time? Then work out your schedule, take even 5 minutes for you think about this, even if the only time is as you drop off to sleep.

I would recommend getting a diary, or a few. An academic type diary to make lists that you can tick off, to ensure you are doing what you need to do. A notepad to write ten things that you are grateful for every day, believe me when I will say that writing ten things will get easier as you go on and you will start to notice the little things; the little things will lead to big things... a ripple effect. Another notepad for freewriting; if an idea pops into your head, positive affirmations that you can say every day etc. Try to take the time to use each notebook or diary every single day, so it becomes personal routine. This will help focus your mind, focus your will and push you towards your end goal. You put it all out there. For you to see in every which way.

I would also recommend that you look at your space; whether it is just a bedroom or a whole house. Personal space can define whether you will be successful or distracted. "A clean house equals a clear head" if your space is unorganised, so will be your thoughts, if it is clean, smelling nice and well put together, you are more relaxed and can focus.

With that, you can add a moodboard somewhere in your house - a fridge door is a popular place to add imagery and words in magnet form. As you will see it every day - this is particularly helpful for weight loss as it is the barrier point between negative food choices and positive ones and serves as a reminder. Get a canvas from your local art store or a scrapbook or simply create a digital moodboard and save it as your lock screen so that you are met with imagery from your goal in your day to day life. As a constant reminder, that psychologically and emotionally reminds you and prompts you.

Before you go to sleep, repeat 10 x your goal, whether it is "100 million and a Kardashian body" or "lose 10lbs and take up yoga" sleep is healing, but dreams are revealing, as your body and mind are refreshed, you have also programmed yourself consciously and subconsciously with what you want, leaving you open to achieving them.

So now you have a clean space that feels right to you, you are armed with notebooks that take on several areas - action, feeling, want and mindful of what has been, grateful for its impact in your life. Your moodboard to act as a constant reminder or barrier point. What now?

Now you can push forward. Imagine your goal. How will you get there?

And repeat after me: "I can do this."

100 million and a Kardashian body

Anything is possible but it is up to you! We live in a consumerist society without much explanation of how people really achieve what they do but the answer is within. With explanations, tips and tricks, you can start laying the foundation for where you want to be. You can achieve and improve. But it starts and ends with you.