You Are Enough

You Are Enough

Stop trying to be the second class version of someone else and be the first class version of yourself.
584

To the girl who looks in the mirror and her eyes go straight to her flaws. To the boy who feels like he isn't cool enough because he's not athletic. To anyone who just feels worthless. You ARE enough!

You are good enough in so many ways and you should never forget it. You were meant to be here on Earth for some reason. You matter. You are enough.

Don't listen to what your mind is telling you. How you need to be this, do that, look a certain way, or whatever it may be. Love yourself for who you are because that is the way God made you. Don't look in the mirror constantly judging yourself and comparing yourself to others.

They say you should treat others the way you would want to be treated, but I say you should treat yourself the way you would want others to treat you. You are one of a kind and only you can be the best version of yourself. So stop judging yourself and trying to be the second version of someone else.

For some, confidence comes easily, but for others, it's hard for them to see their worth. That's nothing to be ashamed of because our good Lord recognizes our talents, abilities, and self-worth. He is constantly reminding us how loved we are by Him and others, we just have to realize it and believe it's true. Because it is. You ARE enough!!

Never forget:

"Your beauty should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit which is of great worth in God's sight." -1 Peter 3:4

"You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you." -Romans 3:5

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10