I made new friends.
Well, I didn't necessarily make new friends. At least I made some new acquaintances, though. I never talked to many people before, and joining clubs allowed me to put myself out there. Also, I worked on my social skills, even during a pandemic. I literally have no social skills, and my social anxiety is sky-high. Despite that, I was eventually to feel comfortable around people after attending multiple yoga sessions. This was quite shocking to me because I usually don't feel comfortable until the very end of the semester. Nevertheless, this was the first time I got used to going to these sessions and the people who went to them.
I am no longer stressed out.
I was able to slow my life down and not worry about little inconveniences. The coronavirus pandemic was very stressful. Yet, I was able to overcome it by doing mediations and meeting new people. I only had online classes semester. Going to yoga sessions allowed me to get of my room for once. Currently, I am studying for finals, and I can't wait for the end of this semester. Mediation and yoga allowed me to escape from the real world and relieve my worries.
I opened myself up to new ideas.
I used to be closed-minded until I tried new activities. I never thought that I would like yoga too. However, in the end, I learned to get out of my comfort zone. For example, I even started listening to foreign music and watching TV shows in different languages. Now, I tend to listen to different opinions as well and try to meet new people. Back then, I only thought inside the box and supported my opinions by listening to people who think the same. As of late, that is not the case, and I try to listen to what people have to say even if I disagree with them.
- Top 5 Hardcore Yoga Moves You Can Try ›
- I Tried A 30-Day Yoga Challenge, Here's My Report Back ›
- What Happened When I Stopped Practicing Yoga After 3 Years ›
- 10 Yoga Instagrams To Follow ›
- Yoga Is The Perfect Hobby For Enneagram Type 9 ›
- 11 G.O.A.T Goat Puns To Caption Your Goat Yoga Instagram Post With ›
- 8 Simple Yoga Poses To Relieve Tension ›
- A Thank You Letter To Yoga ›
- Why Yoga Is Awesome ›
- 10 Things To Take Away From Your Yoga Experience ›
- Yoga International: Home ›
- The Definitive Guide to Yoga for Beginners and Experts ›
- CorePower Yoga | Live Your Power ›
- YogaWorks | Yoga Works for Everybody ›
- Many Paths, One Yoga Alliance | Yoga Alliance ›
- Yoga: Methods, types, philosophy, and risks ›
- Yoga for Everyone: A Beginner's Guide - Well Guides - The New ... ›
- Yoga With Adriene - YouTube ›
- Yoga Journal: Yoga Poses, Meditations, Sequences, and Free ... ›
- Yoga - Wikipedia ›