Yes, I Watch The Bachelor, But No, I'm Not Like Any Of The Girls

I was gonna try to find a time to bring this up, and I figure why not now?

184

So the bachelor season has started up again and I was gonna try to find a time to bring this up, and I figure why not now? The season has barely started but I have had these thoughts on my mind as I have been observing all of the girls.

I have noticed that all the girls get caught up in the drama for the most part. I'm not one to judge, but I really don't think that drama is my middle name. Have I ever gossiped about someone before? Oh of course, but I'm not usually the one to sit down with my glass of wine on a Friday to gossip for hours about Emily. The girls on the show usually tend to be a bit high maintenance with how they want to do their hair and makeup. I mean quite frankly, I do love to do my hair and makeup nice when I go out but on the regular, I am a powder and go kind of girl.

As far as my hair, I usually straighten my hair if I'm feeling it or I will put it in a ponytail. That's the vibe I always tend to go with and roll with. The girls also tend to be very fit and athletic and I'm not those things. I do work out, but I'm not very swole to be honest. I do think that it's a great thing to be fit, but it's just a lot of hard work and hard to keep up with.

Even though I haven't been all of these things, I am still going to watch the show and try to relate to the girls on some of the other things. I do like to wear yoga pants on the weekend and binge watch shows on Netflix, so I have that in common with them. Only time will tell to see if there are more things that come up on the show that I will have some thoughts on!